Chapter 42

EPISODE:
"The Most Heartbreaking Arguement"💔

The room's atmosphere starts to get heavy. Namjoon starts to worry what will happen and he's not keeping his guard down no matter what.

Jungkook did not respond to Yoongi's diss.
Jungkook just looks at him with a sad expression. He feels Yoongi's pain and disapointment. He is battling with his mind wether to just stay calm or just go all in with his emotions.But since it was his fault,he's planning to tone down a bit,but for how long?
HE DOESN'T KNOW...

But since it was his fault,he's planning to tone down a bit,but for how long?HE DOESN'T KNOW

When he said to Taehyung that he will take the blame and accept the consequences,HE WILL.

Taehyung ran to his Namjoon hyung and Namjoon spread his arms and hugged Taehyung back.

"Taehyung are you alright,you look pale."

Taehyung hasn't eaten yet because he was so nervous&stressed waiting for Yoongi few minutes ago.

"Ahm...Hyung I-I'm okay."
Taehyung was closing his puffy eyes and blinked twice as he slowly looks at Namjoon's face but Namjoon isn't totally convinced.

He knows Taehyung is lying...

.
.
.

"IT WAS SO FORTUNATE YOU'RE HERE JUNGKOOK!WE NEED A LOT OF CATCHING UP.
I AM SO DAMN EXCITED TO TELL YOU HOW A TRAITOR YOU ARE,MY DEAR BROTHER!!!" Yoongi smirks and once again provokes Jungkook.
"IT SHOWS HOW YOU FUCKING ENJOY FULFILLING HIS DESIRES AND MY ROLE AS HIS ORIGINAL BOYFRIEND AND YEAH BEFORE I FORGET,YOU ALSO ENJOY FUCKING HIM SO HARD AND GOOD TILL HE SEE THE STARS!
WELL, CONGRATULATIONS!
IT WAS SUCCESSFUL AND HE'S BREAKING UP WITH ME!
CALL FOR A FEAST ASSHOLE!"
He adds.

Jungkook was trying to keep his composure as he takes every diss of Yoongi and starts to clench his fist like he's so ready to smash his face

Taehyung,his bestfriend Hobi and Namjoon is there and he does not want to loose his cool.

He is trying so hard.

Really hard....