Chapter 64

It's been a week since him and Kyulkyung get along very well.They almost have the same taste,but she is more of a free spirited type of girl compared to Yoongi,who is a quiet,serious,and a mysterious type of guy.They are quite opposite in some aspects but they still fit together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip⏰

Itwas 10pm when...

.
.
.
Yoongi was about to go home when he recieved her text.He was inside the elevator heading towards the carpark. So instead of going home,he drove all the way to Kyulkyung's house.
He knocks on her door but it seems there's no one around,so he tries to open the door and luckily,it was left unlocked.He went inside her house as he observes the nice paintings,Yoongi calls out her name...

"Kyulkyung!!!I'm already here,where are you?"

Suddenly he hears a voice coming from one of the rooms upstairs.

"I'm here Yoongi!Come!" Kyulkyung shouted back.
Yoongi takes the stairs and starts to look for her,there he saw a door that was half open.

He enters the room for him to see her wearing...

"Oh shit!" Yoongi cursed and Kyulkyung laughs

"Do you like what you see?" She asks him while biting her lip.

Yoongi was taken aback,
"w-wait why are you wearing a lingerie?You should have informed me before I came here so that you still have time dress up properly."
Kyulkyung laughs...

"Shhh relax Yoongi,it seems you're too nervous.Let me calm down your nerves." She starts to caress Yoongi's arms and Yoongi starts to shiver because of the touch.

"When was the last time you had sex?" she naughtily asks.

Yoongi scratched his head,

"I can't remember exactly,but it's been almost a year." He was so sensitive to touch because he was deprived of sex for quite some time, and aside from that,he never dated nor fvcked anyone after their break up aside from his ex, Taehyung.

" He was so sensitive to touch because he was deprived of sex for quite some time, and aside from that,he never dated nor fvcked anyone after their break up aside from his ex, Taehyung

"So I guess,you're so sensitive to touch right now." She licks her lips and Yoongi finds it hot.Yoongi was trying to control his erection,but he remembers that he's already single and the love of his life,Taehyung has already moved on so he just let her seduce him.
"I guess I am." Yoongi looks down and was so shy to admit.He is a man,and it's just normal to have sex.

She pulls him over his bed and as he collapsed facing her,she sat on top of him.

"I can make you feel better Daddy." As she starts to lick Yoongi's earlobe.

Yoongi was turned in but he gently pushed her away from him.

"Whoa!Look,don't get me wrong Kyulkyun,you're attractive but this is wrong.We're not even dating and you know that I came from a bad break up and I don't want to make you feel like a rebound."
"I don't want to do it with you just because I'm horny like you.I don't want to take advantage of you." As Yoongi tries to explain,she was so busy undressing him.

Yoongi feels weak because she is sexy and seductive,so he just allowed her to remove his shirt and unbuckle his pants.
She starts to give him blowjobs and Yoongi moans in pleasure as he starts to touch her breasts.

They fucked that night,and it was a wild steamy night for the both of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning⛅
Both of them are lying in bed half naked.Kyulkyun was the first one to wake up.She stares at Yoongi who is sleeping quietly like an angel.

"I really like you.I want to make you mine." She utters as she touched his lips and gave him a smooch.
Yoongi was awakened by the kiss and looks at her...

"Hey,are you okay?Do you regret about what happend last night?"

Yoongi asks with worry in his eyes.
She hugs him as she whispers,

"Absolutely not!I loved it. You're so good in bed I'm so satisfied."

Yoongi smiled at her.
.
.
.
Yoongi stares at the ceiling while lying down and did not say anything.

"What are you thinking?Am I not good enough for you?" Kyulkyun asks.

Yoongi looks at her straight in the eyes,"No.I'm satisfied,it's just that, I really don't know what to say or how will I say this but..."
"But what Yoongi?please tell me."

"I'm sorry if I gave the wrong signals and because we fvcked last night,I am not being an asshole here but,I am still at the process of moving on and I..." Yoongi was hesitant to say it.

"You what?" Kyulkyun asks one more time.

"I can't commit to you...I'm really sorry about what happened last night.I really am." Yoongi sighs because he feels so guilty.

"Look,I'm not asking you to be my boyfriend just because we fvcked.Your love story with the famous model Taehyung was all over the news."

"I admit,I really like you and I want to be your girlfriend.But I do understand where you're coming from.I can wait. No pressure hon."

"Hon?Please don't call me that." Yoongi starts to get irritated.

"But why?you're not dating someone right now." Kyulkyun says.

"BECAUSE HE CALLS ME THAT."Yoongi says as he looked down...

©Taetaeroday photo

.
.
.

Kyulkyun can feel his pain, but she understands him.She cannot push him or pressure him to date her.She feels jealous but she knows she doesn't have any right on Yoongi just because they had sex,not making love.

"You really love him that much huh?" Yoongi simply nods back teary eyed.

Kyulkyun hugs him again and gave him a sweet passionate kiss, but Yoongi slightly pushed her, giving her the signal to stop.But Kyulkyun never back down and instead,she sat on top of him and cupped Yoongi's face.He was so vulnerable that he allows her to kiss him again.
"Kyulkyun stop,I don't wanna use you just for pleasure."

Being stubborn as she is,she continously teased Yoongi until his member erects,she kissed him hungrily as she slides her hands on Yoongi's hard member.

"Fuck me again daddy!" Kyulkyun begs and Yoongi was so turned in lookingbat her fully naked body.

Before he can respond,Kyulkyun already spread her legs wide enough to take in Yoongi's Dick.She starts to ride on top of him.

"Fuck!!!" Yoongi moans as he close his eyes.