Chapter 62

Episode:"You're ONLY MINE"

Taehyung was nervous walking around his room.He wants to talk to Jungkook but he don't know where he was.
He's so desperate to explain about what he heard and it's not what he thinks it is. He tries to text Jungkook's bestfriend,Hobi.

It was not too long enough when Hobi decided to drive Jungkook back home to Taehyung's house.He called Taehyung while he was driving to inform him that he was almost there near Taehyung's Mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hobi arrives at exactly 11pm.Taehyung called their loyal servant martha to open the gate so that hobi can park his car.

After parking his car,Hobi wrapped his arms around Jungkook who's already drunk and could not barely walk.Martha opens the door right away.
"Taehyung!Hobi yells and Taehyung starts to panic while going down the stairs.

"Omg Jungkook!" Taehyung was worried,guilty and sad at the same time.

"I'll drive his car back here by tomorrow." Hobi says while assisting the unconscious Jungkook and sat him down the couch.

"No hobi hyung,don't worry about it.I'll have my driver get his car there.I'm sure he'll wake up late.I'm sorry for bothering you.Thanks for sending him home.I owe you one."

"No biggie Taehyung,I'm his bestfriend." Hobi smiles back at him.

"Oh by the way,your brother Namjoon was still at the house

"Oh by the way,your brother Namjoon was still at the house.He's also drunk but Jungkook and him had a great time.They were able to know each other better, while the three of us were drinking. It was also the best time to bond with one another.He'll be here tomorrow" Hobi winks.

"Oh...I see hyung.Can you please help me bring Jungkook to my room?"

"Sure!no problem." Hobi smiles.