Chapter 40

Episode: The Heartbreaking TRUTH.

Taehyung couldn't answer Yoongi's questions.He keeps silent for awhile...

He let's out a deep sigh and he said to himself that this is the time to be honest and reveal to Yoongi what's really inside of him.

HE IS READY TO TELL IT ALL...
They were both sitting down on Taehyung's bed and Yoongi looks at him patiently,as he waits for his response.
It was not easy for him to know the TRUTH,but he needs to hear it from Taehyung's mouth as a confirmation.
He is waiting for this moment to come,for them to talk face to face.Because he knows Taehyung very well and he knows if he's lying to him.

Yoongi caresses Taehyung's face.

"Honey?Don't feel pressured.
I know you're anxious but please,I NEED ANSWERS.

I deserve it after all. DO I?"

Taehyung looks at him in shame and nods back silently.Taehyung took a deep breath and starts to confess.He was nervous as hell.His hands were shaky, cold and sweaty.He feels he's gonna pass out anytime soon,but he needs to be honest once and for all...

"Yoongi,remember when I had a sleep over to your house when Namjoon hyung and I came back from Japan and you drove us home and You,Jungkook and I drank at your house and both of you decided to drink more at the bar?"

"Ofcourse I remember that honey " Yoongi says.
"Taehyung stood up,so as Yoongi.They were face to face with each other near the bed then suddenly, Taehyung starts to cry so hard,his hands were shaking and slowly kneels down infront of Yoongi.
Yoongi was SPEECHLESS.
It was the FIRST TIME Taehyung knelt infront of him.He was nervous to hear more of his confession.Because he knows Taehyung committed more than what he is expecting...
Yoongi has a lot of mixed emotions going on in his head right now.
He does not know what to feel.But he needs to face and endure it ALL.
Yoongi was completely frozen by the moment.He wants to move,but he can't. As Taehyung cries while kneeling infront of him.He continues to confess to Yoongi....
"Honey?Y-you don't have to do this. You don't have to Kneel infront of me!" Yoongi tells Taehyung.

"But I know You will never forgive me once I tell you everything!!!Yoongi hear me out!" Taehyung retorts.
Yoongi looks at him in a very sad expression.Both of them are hurting...

"As far as I can remember,I was drunk lying down at the couch then suddenly I felt a warm body on top of me

"As far as I can remember,I was drunk lying down at the couch then suddenly I felt a warm body on top of me.He starts to caress and touch my body.He starts to kiss me,I tried to push back and recognize his face because my vision was blurry and to my surprise, it was...JUNGKOOK."