Chapter 66

6months later...

Yoongi successfully finished his world tour,and during those times,he had his own time to think about the status of his relationahip with Kyulkyun.She was not hard to love,but she's not as perfect as Taehyung....

He wanted to be emotionally prepared for her,because he wants to be honest with regards to his feelings towards Kyulkyun

He wanted to be emotionally prepared for her,because he wants to be honest with regards to his feelings towards Kyulkyun.He does not want her to be "just a fuck buddy."
She is a woman,she should not be treated that way in the first place.They have constant communication still.
Kyulkyun patiently waits for him, because she is hoping that there would be even a little chance for the both of them to be officially together.
She knows Yoongi is worth it...

© photo: DTownSonic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile,Taehyung and Jungkook were eating breakfast at home.

Taehyung was just playing with his food and shows lack of appetite that made Jungkook worry.

"Baby,what's wrong?don't you like the banana pancake waffles?These are your favorite right?"

Taehyung pouts...

"I do...It's just that,few months ago,when you asked a favor from me to call Yoongi...Do you remember it?"

Jungkook gave him a confused look.

"Hmmm....ofcourse I do baby,what about it?"

"I lied..." Taehyung admits.His voice was too low to be heard...

There was a moment of silence...

Taehyung speaks up again,

"I think...he accidentally picked up the phone,and I heard a woman moaning and he's moaning too.
I'm not an idiot Baby,he's fucking somebody else."

"Baby,look at me,are you jealous?" Jungkook asks worriedly.

"I'm not baby.I'm just...worried about him.What if the girl has a different agenda or whatsoever.Yoongi is fragile.I broke his heart and I don't want anybody to break it again."
Taehyung's head hung low as he cries so hard.Jungkook understands where he's coming from and hugs him.
"Shhh...don't worry about him baby,I know you are guilty.Knowing my brother,he won't allow anybody to ruin his heart again.Let's trust him okay?I love you so much,and always remember that YOU ARE MINE."