Chapter 29

Episode:
"The NEEDY BITCH strikes AGAIN"🐍

Tzuyu decided to text Jungkook again.Jungkook was the first one to read all her nasty flirty sexting messages and handed his cellphone over to Taehyung.Tzuyu never expected Taehyung will be the one to reply in the end.

After replying to Tzuyu,Taehyung was so furious and jealous he almost threw Jungkook's phone.
He stood up in bed pacing inside the room as he crossed his arms.
He looks so sexy wearing one of Jungkook's oversized shirt.
He acts like a baby.
He turns his back on Jungkook and raised his eyebrows.

"Baby?Sweetheart?the love of my life?"
Jungkook is trying to control his laugh because he knows Taehyung was so jealous and he finds it so cute.

"DON'T TALK TO ME JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung retorts

"AH!YOU WON'T TALK TO ME?SO I'LL JUST FUCK TZUYU THEN." Jungkook teases him.

"DON'T YOU DARE JUNGKOOK!!!
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?DAMN YOU!!!!
IF YOU FUCKING DO IT, I'M GONNA BREAK UP ON YOU!!!"

Taehyung gets a lot more furious than ever and starts to open one of Jungkook's luggages and throws all of his clothes at him one by one.

Jungkook was sitting on their bed accepting all his scattered clothes laughing because Taehyung throws it to him one by one like a baby having tantrums.

"Oh my God!Jungkook is still laughing so hard,Come here baby!Don't wait for me to get you,or else you can't walk tomorrow morning."

Jungkook was smiling then laughs so hard AF.

"I'm not scared!" Taehyung yells at him and stopped throwing all Jungkook's clothes.

"Oh really?" Jungkook stood up from the bed and walk towards Taehyung as he pulls him closer and grabs his waist.
He carries him legs separated resting on his hips facing him and pins him on the wall.
Jungkook puts pressure on Taehyung while carrying him as he pins him on the wall.He started to kiss him so deep and passionately and Tae was so caught offguard with the moment,that he can't move.
Jungkook's kiss deepens.He's trying to stop him because he finds it hard to breathe.
"Uhmmm...Uuuhhhmmmhh...hmmm b-baby wait!" Taehyung pushed Jungkook back quite hard.
"I can't breathe you pervert!" Taehyung pouts as Jungkook laughs.
"See?You can't even control me baby,stop whining. You're just my only one okay?I love you." Jungkook says in a very serious tone and smashed back his lips onto his.

Jungkook broke the kiss and smirks,then he starts to give Taehyung hickeys on his sensitive neck.

"AH!!!DAMN IT!Stop baby it hurts.
Be gentle I'm not a piece of meat."
Taehyung complains.

"YOU ARE A...FULL...COURSE... MEAL BABY..." Jungkook whispers to his ear and Taehyung giggles.

"DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO FLIRT WITH ANYONE ELSE!" Taehyung warns Jungkook as he caress his face.

"I PROMISE. You too,or else I might kill the guy." Jungkook says.

Taehyung was scared and he knows Jungkook was joking around,but if the situation calls,Jungkook might do it for him.

But Jungkook is not a criminal nor killed anybody.

They make out on that kind of position for almost an hour.
Jungkook has really strong masculine arms...

As soon as they're done flirting and making out, he placed Taehyung on the bed and asked a serious question...

"Do you see me as your future hubby?"
Taehyung never expected that question and he was frozen.
He managed to answer back in a few seconds...
"Y-Yeah?I..I do baby.Why are you asking me that?" Taehyung frowns as he looks at Jungkook.

"Hmmm...nothing.I just want to know baby." Jungkook smiled sweetly at him in return.
"Ah...I see." Taehyung was satisifed with Jungkook's answer so he did not asked him further explanation.

They have one month left in Paris...