Chapter 65

Meanwhile at Kim's residence...

Taehyung was holding Jungkook's phone before they take a shower together.

Jungkook's phone vibrates...

"Baby it's your Eomma,he was calling Yoongi but he's not answering.She wanted you to call your brother just incase he picks up the phone."

"Baby I'm already naked here in the tub,can you please call my brother for me?and please hurry I'm waiting for you." Jungkook smirks.

"Oh okay baby.I'll call him using your phone."

Taehyung starts to look for Yoongi's number on Jungkook's phone.
He taps the number and wait for Yoongi's phone to ring.He called him three times but he never picks it up.He was so impatient so he tries his luck on the 4th final call.Yoongi's phone starts ringing again and it was only beside him on a silent mode.
Yoongi did not noticed all the missed calls because he was so busy having sex.

They were both on the climax part when he noticed that his phone was vibrating.
The phone was under the pillow near him and while Kyulkyun rides on top of him,he tries to reach for his phone to reject the call, and just when he thought he taps the reject/red phone icon button,unfortunately,it was the green one,so he accidentally answered the call...

"Hello?Hello Yoongi?Where are you?Hello?" Taehyung keeps on talking on the phone. He stopped and dropped Jungkook's phone when he starts to hear some background noises.
"Uhmhnnn Ahhhhhh I'm gonna cum daddy!Harder please...yes,fuuccck you're sooo good!!!" He hears a voice of a woman and Yoongi moaning.He knows they're fucking and at the climax.

He decided to end the call.

Jungkook shouts back while at the tub waiting for him inside the bathroom.

Luckily he dropped the phone in the carpet and the phone was still functioning and in good condition.He picks it up.

"Baby?Did he pick up the phone?Have you contacted my brother?"

Taehyung went inside the bathroom wearing a red bathrobe and gave back Jungkook's phone.

He did not look at him in the eye and before he answers Jungkook,he gulps...

"NO.HE DID NOT PICK UP THE PHONE.HE MUST BE VERY BUSY."

He lied.

He deleted the last phone log before giving it back to Jungkook and said to himself,

"I guess you have finally moved on..."

Taehyung removes his red bathrobe and sat on top of Jungkook inside the tub as they start to make out.

Taehyung breaks the kiss and whispers to Jungkook's ear saying.

"Fuck me so good baby."

"Yes I will,my Queen." Jungkook says