Chapter 13

Few weeks passed and Jungkook was spotted at the airport to go for an international trip. Many took videos and photographs from him.

Yoongi did not asked him because Jungkook is a Famous Black belter Taekwondo Athlete,who goes in and out of the country for his competitions and Jungkook loves to travel,which Taehyung loves as well...

Yoongi knows Jungkook is strong,can protect himself physically and emotionally.
Jungkook is free to do what he wants.

But Yoongi on the other hand,is so preoccupied with his work and is very hardworking as a rapper and a famous producer in Seoul.

Time is very important to him.
He is very professional.

There's only thing that he is NOT AWARE about Jungkook.
Aside from being physically and emotionally strong,he NEVER expected him be strong enough to get Taehyung from him.

He knows they have the same taste,his intuition feels something is up,but he does not want to doubt Jungkook.They are BROTHERS...

They NEVER had any issues about dating the same girl or guy

NOT UNTIL...

TAEHYUNG came into their lives.

He did not know that it will turn their world upside down,leaving a DEEP SCAR in their RELATIONSHIP AS BROTHERS

He never thinks Jungkook will cross the line,but HE WAS WRONG...

He never knew that there will be a HUGE MESS coming one day.

He was so unguarded,holding on to his TRUST in him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long flight, Jungkook safely arrives in Paris and Jungkook texted Taehyung at once.
He decided to temporarily block his Yoongi hyung to avoid seeing his posts while he is with Taehyung in Paris.If Yoongi will ask him why he can't see his account,he'll just tell him he deactivated his social media accounts.
HE REALLY FIND WAYS...