Chapter 60

They all cried together without breaking the hug.

"Hyung,Forgive me.I'm begging you,please forgive me and Taehyung."

Yoongi looks back at him blankly with pain in his eyes while their Appa just observes his sons.

Yoongi storms out of the room...

Jungkook was trying to stop Yoongi but before he does,his Appa tightly held his right arm

"Jungkook,let him be.Give him time,he's still hurting. It hurts a lot more because you're his dear brother."

"Appa,he can't forgive me!"
Jungkook bursts out crying.
.
.
.

E'dawn sighs...
"Your brother loves you still.HE WILL FORGIVE YOU soon.Just understand his situation and be patient.I can't fully blame you because Taehyung already made his choice.I'm happy for the both of you,and yes love is uncontrollable son,but I am hurting for your Yoongi hyung too..."

E'dawn and Jungkook broke the hug and he feels a little better because of his Appa's advice.He is right,he should be patient and understand his brother.He is willing to wait until the day he forgives him and Taehyung.

He went to his parents room along with his Appa to Kiss his Mom goodnight

He went to his parents room along with his Appa to Kiss his Mom goodnight. After that,he starts to pack his things for tomorrow since he's gonna be officially moving out of their house.
His parents allowed him since he's at the right age and stable enough on his own.He promised to still go home sometimes and stay with his family. It was his first time moving out of the house and he has mixed emotions.But,one thing is for sure,he did that because of love. He is inlove...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Morning came,and his alarm on his phone starts ringing

Morning came,and his alarm on his phone starts ringing. It was the day that he's been waiting for.He got up fast with a smile on his face thinking of Taehyung and he feels giddy about it.He went straight to the bathroom to wash his face and went downstairs afterwards for breakfast.

He was already downstairs and he suddenly smell a familiar scent and he knows where it's coming from.
His Appa is still sleeping because before he went down the stairs, he checked his parents on their bedroom.
He tiptoed like a 5 years old kid as he went straight to the kitchen.There he saw his beautiful Eomma cooking...
It was very timely Hyuna turned around and saw her youngest son fondly looking at her.
"Goodmorning my baby kookie,I made your favorite breakfast, Pancakes and Sausages!"

Jungkook winks,"You're really the best Eomma!"He wrapped his arms around his mom like a little boy who misses his mom.
"But please,don't call me kookie anymore,I'm all grown up,I'm not a baby anymore" He pouts his lips and breaks the hug.

Hyuna laughs "But you're still my baby."

They both laughed together and afterwards their mood changed into something serious.

"Son,you're moving out today and I'm okay with it. You can still go home anytime,this is our house,we are your family and you are always welcome here.I just want you to be happy."

"Just don't hesitate to call me and your Appa if you need something.Please take good care of yourself okay?I love you,we love you my kookie." Hyuna was a bit emotional and teary eyed and Jungkook knows it.He hugs his mom tightly and kissed her forehead.

"Thanks Eomma,I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyuna nods back and they both went straight to the dinning room while Jungkook holds the plate with his left hand that has pancakes and sausages on it.Martha follows them and prepares the table.After a few minutes,his Appa went down the stairs to join breakfast with them.

"Where's Yoongi?" E'dawn asks

"Sir He left early this morning.I don't know where he's going." Their loyal servant answers back.

" Ahhh.I see" E'dawn smiles back.

Jungkook and his parents start to eat their breakfast together without his older brother,Yoongi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip...

After an hour,He left their house.He was driving on his way to Taehyung's house,but before that,he texted him first.

.
.
.

Jungkook haven't received any text from Taehyung,he drove faster to check what's going on,but at the back of his mind he was thinking that it's just 8am,so he might be sleeping still on his bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He arrived at exactly 8:45am at Kim's Residence...
There were CCTV cameras everywhere so the gate was opened in time.
He went straight to the garage and parked his car.

He walk towards the main door with his bags and other stuffs and as usual,the Kim's loyal servant Martha,opens the door.

"Goodmorning Sir Jungkook."

"Goodmorning where's Taehyung" He smiles back.

"He's at the balcony sir." the servant says

"Okay,Thanks!" Jungkook nods.