Chapter 46

"It was fun!Thanks for inviting me Mrs. Kim!" Yoongi gave Taehee a gummy smile.

"Don't mention it Sweetie.Come,let's go home I have something for you."
Tae hee says with a very enthusiastic tone of voice and they all agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In less than an hour, they finally reached the Kim's mansion.
Tae hee went upstairs to get Yoongi's gift.While the Kim brothers were just looking at each other chillin' at the couch with Yoongi.
Yoongi stares at Taehyung but Taehyung does not look at him.
He was not in the mood because Jungkook was JEALOUS.

Tae hee went down the stairs and handed a box to Yoongi.
"M-Mrs. Kim what is this?" Yoongi hesitates to recieve the expensive looking box.

"It's for you. Open it.I heard you like that style and it's your favorite brand. So I decided to buy you a gift and also for my sons."
He opens the box and he instantly knew what it was.He was so happy.
"Oh my God this is really my style thank you Mrs. Kim you don't have to buy me a gift." Yoongi says with  grateful heart.

"But I want to. You're also like a son to me Yoongi." Tae hee smiles

It was Yoongi's favorite brand...
Patek Philippe Luxury Swiss watch

"You and Taehyung have the same watch

"You and Taehyung have the same watch.I made it a couple watch for the both of you.I bought two for each of you.And for my eldest Namjoon,it was a different style." Tae hee adds.

Taehyung's eyes widens when he heard that his Eomma bought Yoongi and him a couple watch.He gulps...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip⏩⏰

It was 8 pm in the evening and they all ate dinner.Yoongi thanked them all one more time before heading home. He hugs Tae hee, Taehyung and Namjoon and bid farewell.
He clicked the unlock button of his car,opened the car door and started the engine and drove off the Kim's Mansion. It was a happy day for him.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was so emo as he lays down on his bed as he listens to music...