Chapter 15

"When the past wants to be your                           PRESENT"

Tzuyu was very impatient waiting for Yoongi's reply on social media.
She didn't know Yoongi flew to Paris to meet Taehyung and she decided text him...

Yoongi texted Jungkook's new number to Tzuyu and she texted him right away. She still wants her ex-boyfriend,Jungkook.

"The B*tch NEVER STOPS" 🐍

"TWITTER WARS"

"TWITTER WARS"

Taehyung was beside Jungkook when he recieved the text from his ex girlfriend, Tzuyu few minutes ago

Taehyung was curious because of Jungkook's facial expression.
He looks so PISSED and annoyed for some reason, he don't know.He starts to ask him...

"Who's that?Who texted you?"

"Are you JEALOUS Baby? "Jungkook smirks proudly.
Jungkook teases him.

Tae slightly hits Jungkook's chest and says "OFCOURSE NOT!" Tae rolls his eyes looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook tries to test wether he is jealous or not,so he pretended to stand up away from him,started typing on his phone pretending he is texting somebody.
Taehyung looks at him and he looks so pissed.

HE WAS JEALOUS,HE DON'T KNOW WHY.

Jungkook laughs so hard,
"I KNEW IT!Jealous MUCH Baby?"Jungkook winks at Taehyung

"NO!Shut up!!!"Taehyung retorts as he pouts his lips and turned his back at Jungkook.

He walk towards him and kiss him.
Jungkook gave his phone to Taehyung.

"Oh!Tzuyu??????The actress and a part time model too?"

"You know her?" Jungkook was surprised.

"Yeah,we had a photshoot before.
I met her once,she's very pretty in person.
How did you know each other?"

Jungkook turns silent and said...
"SHE'S...MY EX-GIRLFRIEND and let me correct you,you're way more PRETTIER than her baby.
NO ONE ever make me feel so crazy and obsessed,JUST YOU."

Taehyung blushes,"hmmm really?"

"REALLY." Jungkook stares at him sweetly.
After they flirt and cuddle,Jungkook already transferred to another room before Yoongi arrives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Yoongi and Taehyung hugged each other Taehyung replies,
"Yeah..I miss you too hon."

"Good!Let's go out and eat!"

"Okay, I'll just change my clothes" Taehyung says.

While Taehyung change his clothes,Yoongi placed his luggages at the side near the door and sat down in bed.

"How long will you stay here hon?" Taehyung asks.

"Uhm,about a week.Why hon?I thought you miss me?I just arrived and it seems YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE HERE?" Yoongi teases him.
"Honey WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?Ofcourse I do miss you,I was just...asking." Tae  furrowed his eyebrows.  

Yoongi stood up in bed and walk towards Tae and backhugged him.       
"Hmmm...So,I guess we can have something steamy tonight?

Taehyung turns pale...
I miss your body hon,it's been a long time..." Yoongi provokes.

Tae gulps and panics,

"Ahm...Are you not tired Hon?why don't you rest first?I-I mean..you just arrived here?"
"I'm not so tired hon,I have a lot of strength to work on you and your sexy body" Yoongi whispers to Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung was frozen&was not able to respond.He suddenly changed the topic.

"A-ahm hon,Where do you wanna eat?"

"Anywhere hon as long as I'm with you."

Taehyung was so nervous...