Baby names

Chapter 21

(Rachel is now 5 months pregnant .) "hey Rachel !" "hey Tina !" I said "what's up?" She asked "nothing much you ?"i asked "same , so have you and Finn thought of any baby names yet?" She asked anxiously . "Um no not really why?" I asked "just wondering ." she said "okay ." "okay well bye Rachel." She said "bye ." I said and she walked away a quickly . I smiled and then went to my locker and then drove home for the week end . I opened up the door , Finn was working tonight so it was just me . I was thinking about what Tina said and thought about what to name the baby , I looked around for baby books but I couldn't find any so I called Quinn . "Hey Quinn its me Rachel ." I said "what's up Rachel everything okay ?" she asked "yeah I was just wonder do you have any baby name books or baby books I could borrow ?"i asked "sure I'll bring them over right now ." she said "okay thanks ." I said "no problem be there in ten minutes ." she said "okay bye ." I said "okay see you soon bye ." and she hung up . about 10 minutes later there was a someone rang the door bell . I got up and waddled over to the door . I opened the door it was Quinn I smiled and said , "hey Quinn come in ." she walked in with a bunch baby books in her hand and she put them down on the table and said , "here you all the baby books you'll ever need ." "thank you ." I said "so what do you need these for anyways ?" she asked "well I was thinking about what to name the baby and what to do when the baby comes so I just want to be prepared ." I said "trust me Rachel as much as I read this books nothing could really prepare me for going in labor ." she said "did it hurt ?" I asked "yeah but it's really worth it ." She said "the first time I held Beth in my arms it was magic and I happy I gave her up for adoption because I know she's in a good home ." I smiled , you see Beth was adopted by my birth mom , Shelby . "Have you heard from Shelby anyway ?" I asked her "yeah she's supposed to come down to so Beth can see us for Christmas ." she said "oh wow ." I said shocked "yeah didn't she tell you ?" she asked "no in fact she doesn't even know I'm pregnant ." "wow , well I half to go see puck , good luck with baby names ." she said "thanks ." I said and she left . Later I was in my room when my phone rang "hello ?" I said "hey Rachel its me Finn ." he said "hey love , are you coming home soon?" I asked "yeah I'm leaving now ." he said "ok great can I ask you something ?" I asked him "yeah of course ." he said "have you considered what to name the baby ?" I asked . he paused and said , "well honestly yeah I have ." "really what would you like to name her ." "Well I like Sophia , Gracie , Audrey , Rosie , or Anna ." I chuckled and said "you've really thought about this haven't you ?" "of course I have ." he said . I smiled to my self "I'll see you when you get home okay?" I said "okay , hey Rach ?" he sai "yeah?" I asked "I love you ." he said , I smiled and said "I love you too babe ." "See ya soon ." he said "okay ." I said and hung up.