Another guy

Chapter 43
I was in the grocery store wit h audrey when I bumped into someone on accident . "I'm so sorry ma'm." he said "no it's okay you're fine ." I said I looked up at. the brown hair green eye man . he smiled and said , "hi I'm Eric Daniels ." "hi I'm Rachel Berry ." I said "nice to meet you Rachel sorry about that crash I was just on my way to get some kale chips ." he said "cool me too." I said "are you a vegan?" He asked "I am ." I said . "really me too." he said "in fact I know this amazing restaurant outside of" Lima ." he saidugly funny at to do but before I could speak audrey came up and said , "hey mom , hey Mr.Daniels ." I looked at her and said , "you know him ?" "Yeah of course I do he's my gym teacher ." she said . I smiled and said , "oh wow ." "I didn't know that you were Audrey's mom ." he said "yeah well I am ." I said with an awkward smile . "well anyway here's my number if you decide to take me up on my offer just call me . " He said , smiled then walked away. When we got into the car audrey looked at me and said , "what offer?" "huh?" i asked "what was the offer that mr.Daniel's said to you ?" She asked "oh um he just asked me out." I said "awe what you say ?" She asked "I didn't say anything ." I told her "well are you going to go ?" She asked "probably not." I said "what why not ?" She asked "because he's your teacher and I don't want to make things uncomfortable for you ." I told her "mom , it's been forever since you went on a date you should go ." She said "yeah but don't you think it would be weird for your mom to date your teacher ?" I asked "no , in fact I think it would be awesome ." She said "you do ?" I asked "yeah like I said it's time ." she told me . I smiled and gave her a kissed on the cheek "you know your my favorite kid ." I said "I'm your only kid . "she chuckled .