The wedding

Chapter 40
( Marley's wedding)
"Rachel I can't do this !" Marley said to me "yes you can Marley ." I said "I look so ugly though, my dress isn't right ,my hair looks hideous ..." I stopped her "Marley Rose you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen and Ryder loves you and he's lucky to have you ." I said "how do you know ?" She asked "because yesterday at rehearsal he told me that he had no idea how he got so lucky to get a girl like you Marley , trust me this is right ." I told her . she smiled and said , "okay I can do this ." and then we went out into the church hall way and the music started . it started with audrey being the flower girl than all the glee club girls were brides maids and finally Marley and her mom . when they got down to Ryder the paster ha everyone sit and said , "we are gathered here today to join Ryder Lynn and Marley Rose in holy matrimony as they celebrate their love with us . now before we start does anyone have an objection to why these two shouldn't be married ?" No one answered . "Okay then let's proceed , I believe Marley and Ryder have their own vows so Ryder would you like to start. He shook his head yes ,"Marley Rose when I first met you I was a jerk and I was so insecure but you didn't make me feel insecure you changed me for the better .." I looked over at Finn and smiled and he smiled back I thought about the time when he proposed to me and how happy I felt and for the first time I felt something warm inside when I thought about him . "my point is Marley is that I'm grateful that you came into my life and I love you and as long as I live I will always love you ." he said . she smiled at him and said , "Ryder , when I first met you , you were such a sweet guy and I remember opening up to you and you just listening and I'm so grateful that I met you because you are my rock and even when we got into fights we've always got through it . are love is eternal and I can't wait to start my life with you because I love you Ryder Lynn ." She smiled and the priest then said , "Marley do you take Ryder to be your husband ?" "I do ." she said "an Ryder do you take Marley to be your wife ?" "I do ." he said "by power vested in me by the state of Ohio i know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs.Marley Lynn ." they then kissed and walked out of the church and everyone clapped .