Yes/no

Chapter 47
"Rachel Berry will you marry me ?" Eric asked . I looked at him then at audrey and Finn , audrey was smiling and Finn just looked shocked ."wow," I said he just smiled "wow." I said again "is there a yes between those wows?" He asked . I looked at him , "can we talk outside ?" I asked "sure ." he said and we went outside . "so what is it you want to talk about ?" He asked "well I love that you proposed ," I said "so is that a yes ?" He asked "its a maybe ." I said "why?" He asked "because this is a really , really , big decision and I have audrey and myself to think about and I don't even know how this is going to work I mean where are we going to live ?are you going to move in with us or are we going to move in with you ? ...." I started to ramble when he kissed me and said , "hey ,Rachel I love you with all my heart and I know that this is a tough decision so take a couple days to think about it just let me know when your ready ." He said then gave me a hug . "when did you get so sweet ?" I asked with a smile "the moment I met you ." he said and gave me a kiss. on the way back home we pulled up into my drive way with Finn . "Audrey honey here's the keys go in ill be in there in a minute ." I told her and gave her the keys . I waited a moment and looked at Finn , "you haven't said a word the whole the way home ." I said . he just looked at me , "I don't know what to say Rachel ." He said "what do you want me to say?" He asked "tell me what you think ." I said "you know what I'm going to say though ." he said he leaned in "you don't have marry him Rachel come with me we can take audrey and leave Ohio go to Indiana , New York , California , we can even go to Paris , lets just go ." he told me "I can't ." I told him "why not ?" He asked "I have a life here Finn and so does audrey ." I said "I should go ." he said "Finn, " "No , you should marry Eric ." he said coldly "you really think so ?" I asked "yeah , you deserve to be happy Rachel ." he said "good night Finn ." I said and I got out of the car and he drove off . The next day I woke up and went down stairs to see audrey waiting for me with coffee . "good morning mom." she said "hey honey ." I said "I made you coffee ." she said and handed it to me . " "thank you ." I said and took a sip "so , are you going to marry Eric ?" She asked . I looked at her and said , "what would you like for breakfast ?" Trying to avoid the subject I got up and opened the cabinet , "we have cereal, pancakes , toast , cinnamon buns , eggs ..." "mom ?" She said "yes baby ." I said "mom , why are you avoiding this ?" She asked "what do you mean ?" I asked "Eric proposed to you last night mom what are you going to say ?" "I don't know honey ." I said "well make a decision . " she said . I sighed "honey it's not that simple I have you to think about and I don't want you to feel like your not important ." I told her "mom , I love having Eric around he's the best and I want you to be happy but if you don't love him just say no ." "honey it's not that I don't love him because I do it's just ." "Just what ?" she asked "nothing ." I said "don't worry about me honey I'll figure it out ." I told her . she looked at me and said , "can you make me some eggs and toast ?" She asked "of course ." I said and smiled . Later on I was in my room and audrey was watching tv . I opened the box that had the engagement ring in it . I smiled , it was so beautiful then I took it out of the box and tried it on . it felt so real like it was meant for me . I then picked up the phone and started to dial a number , "hello ." they said "hey it's me can we meet at the park I need to talk to you ." I said "sure see you in five minutes ?" They said "sounds great be there soon ." I said and hung up .