little things

Chapter 62

(27 years later)

" Once upon a time in a land far far away there a beautiful princess named rachel and she loved to sing and dance and she was kind and loyal . One day princess rachel met a handsome prince named finn and he smiled at her and she instantly knew he was the one . As time went by they fell in love and had a beautiful daughter together . But one day rachel and he handsome prince were seperated but then 12 years later he came back to her and they were insistly married . A couple years later they had 2 more children Rosie and Christopher . Everything was great in their lives . They protected eachother from the evil in the land and they eventually witness their children get married and have babies of their own . In the end rachel and finn realized something , in life there will always be challenges and rewards but its how you respond tbat matters . My dear , appreciate the little things in life , because those are the ones you'll want to remember the most ." I told my five year old granddaughter. She smiled at me and said , " goodnight grandma , goodnight grandpa ." I smiled "goodnight angel. " I said giving her a kiss on her head "goodnight gracie ." Finn said and he gave her a kiss and then we walked out of her room hand and hand turning out the lights . I laid in our bed with a book in my hand and finn sat down looked at me and said , " I love you rachel hudson , your beautiful. " I smiled and said , " 27 years and after everything you've still kept your vows . " " I love you too finn hudson ." I said and softly kissed him . And they lived happy . Ever. After.