The truth hurts

Chapter 37
"Finn I need help in the kitchen ." I said and we got up and walked into the kitchen . "what are you doing here Finn ?" I asked "I told you Rachel I miss you I want to be apart of your life again ." he said "why Finn ?" I asked "what do you mean why Rachel I told you I need you Rachel I love you and I want to get to know our daughter ." He said "hush , Finn you had the chance to know our daughter you've had twelve years to come back and get to know her !" I said "Rachel listen to me !" He said "fine you have five minutes ." "Rachel , when I said those awful things all those years ago I was being selfish , I was awful to you that day and if I could go back a fix my mistake I would because losing you was the worst thing that has ever happened to me ." he said . I didn't know what to say to him I wanted to believe him but it was just too soon . "Finn , I know your sorry but I just I can't do this with you , I have audrey now and she is the most important thing in my life right now . I don't mind that you be apart of her life but as far as you and me go were just friends ." I said . I started to go back into the room but he stopped me , "Rachel , I know that you don't want to fall for me but let's face it both of us know that it won't be long before one of us kisses each other ." I sighed because I knew it was true and so did he .