the job offer

Chapter 55

"Yes this is she." I told the voice ." Why hello ms.berry my name is Abby simions and I am a director of broadway . I was wondering if you may be intersting in trying out for my newest production ." She told me " well depends what is it ? " I asked her "well we want you to play ephaba in the production of wicked ." She said . I smiled and said ," wow thank you thats amazing ! " I exclaimed . " Is that a yes ? " She asked . I smiled but then it accured to me that finn and I just got together and audrey what about her ? I thought to myself .  " Uh thank you so much mrs.simions but can I take a day or two to think about it ? " I asked her . " Of course . " she said and hung up .  I sat there for about 20 minutes holding the phone thinking about what she asked me then finn came in the door . " Hey were home ! " finn said . I smiled and said , " hey I'm in the kitchen." I told them . They walked in , "hi mom." Audrey said . " Hi honey." I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek . " How was aunt Quinns house ? "Good beth is so cool ." She said . " Uh honey can you go upstairs for a moment I need to talk to your dad. " I told her and she nodded and went up stairs . He smiled and said , " how you doing gorgeous? " I smiled and said , " I'm okay. " He pulled my in and said,"can I do anything for you ? " I sighed and said , " I need to tell you something . "