Inlaws part 2

Chapter 27
"I would love for Finn and I to go out with you guys ." I said with a smiled "great , see you around 7 pm at breadsticks ?" She said "of course ." I said and then she got up and left . later when Finn came home he sat next to me and said ,"hello my beautiful fiancé and hello my beautiful baby ." and he kissed me and then my stomach . I smiled and said , "hey handsome , so guess what?" "What?" He asked "well today while you were gone your mom came by ," I told him . he looked at me "what did she want?" He asked shockingly (remember Finn and his mom aren't on good terms ) "well she invited us to breadsticks with her , kurt , and Burt " I told him "what did you say?" He asked "I told her yes ?" "What!" He said "I told her yes and before you freak out hear me out..." he pqxinterrupted me "are you crazy the last time my mom invited us for dinner it was a disaster !" He exclaimed "I know but this seems different . when I talked to your mom she seemed like she wanted a second chance ." He looked at me and said , "you really think so ?" I put my hand on his knee and said , "I really do ." "okay we'll go then ." he said and pecked me on the cheek . We walked into breadsticks and saw Finns family . he smiled looked at me and I smiled back and held his hand as we walked over to them . "hi Burt how are you ?" I asked "I'm good and you ?" He asked "I'm good ." "how's the baby ?" He asked me "she is doing good , almost due ." "have you found out the due date? " Carol asked "the doctor said June 15th ." Finn said "wow. That's awesome , sit sit ." kurt said . we sat down and ordered our drinks and meals and then Carol looked at Finn and I and said ,"so when are you two planning to get married ?" I looked at Finn and he looked back at me and said , "well mom , we really haven't set a date yet ." her eyes widen and she said ,"really well do you know where you might have it ?" "Well , no we haven't it's just with the baby and everything things been kind of crazy ." I told her "speaking of which have you guys brought a apartment yet or prepared a room for the baby ?" she asked "well no actually we haven't ." I said "well wears the baby going to sleep ?" She asked "In my room I guess ." I told her "really well there's not enough room in there is there ?" "Well yes there's enough room for a crib ." I told her . "mom, what's this all about ?" Finn asked her "I just want to know what's going to happen after the baby comes ." she told him "really because it's sounds like your getting ready to attack my fiancé ." he told her . "well I just want to know there's no harm in that is there ?" She said "no but by the tone of your voice it sounds like you have something to say ." I looked at Finn I felt this pain in my stomach like something was wrong but I ignored it ."well maybe I do ." she said . I looked at Finn and said , "Finn we should go." the pain was getting stronger "your right lets go ." he said and as we were walking out I stopped the pain was crucial and then I said , "Finn , ouch it hurts !" He turned around immediately "what wrong !"he said panicky but before I could answer everything went black and I heard , "Rachel !" And that was all I remembered .