Old friends

Chapter 51
(2 weeks later )
It's been 2 weeks since I told audrey that I still love Finn and 2 weeks since I kissed Finn . "hey." I said to Marley as she came into my house 4 months pregnant with twins . "hey" she said as she waddled into the kitchen to hug me . "Sit , sit ." I said and we sat down at the table and then she said , "so how is everything with Finn and audrey ?" She asked "its better , every since audrey got out of the hospital Finn has been very good with her you know he's really stepping up as a father and acting like a real man ." I told her "well what about you and Finn ?" she asked . "what do you mean?" I asked "kurt told me that a couple of weeks ago you two were telling audrey about your first date , the first time you two met ..." she smirked and I looked at her and said , "ok don't tell anyone but i still love Finn ." I smiled and she got excited and said , "awe Rachel ! You need to tell him !" "I can't I don't want to tell him what if he doesn't love me back ?" I said "Rachel , that man is head over heels in love with you and he has been since the first day he met you . " She told me "you think so ?" I asked "I know so ." she said "after all you two were the ones that got me and Ryder together and now we're married and we're going to have two beautiful twin girls ." she happily said "speaking of which how is Ryder doing with all of this anyways ?" I asked "well ... Ryder is going crazy , he's really nervous about the babies an don't get me wrong it's so cute but he's always asking me in I'm okay and he won't let me leave the couch .... its a miracle I could even get out of the house ." She said . we laughed "awe it's cute you know when I was pregnant with audrey Finn was the exact same way ." I said . "don't even tell me about it I remember ." she said "Ryder is going to be a amazing dad ." I told her "he will be . I'm just worried about being a mom ." she said . I smiled "it's hard but you'll do great . I remember the first time I held little audrey she was so tiny I thought if I made one mistake she would just break but it only gets easier until their teenager that's when you really half to watch ." I said jokingly "thanks Rachel ." she said and gave me a hug .