goodbye for now part 2

Chapter 58

(2 days later )

"Come on audrey were going to be late !" I shouted . She came down stairs with her bags and said ,"alright , alright , Im coming calm yourself." I looked at her and said , "dont give me sass just get in the car , your father is already waiting ." I told her . She rolled her eyes and said , " okay lets go . " and walked out into the car as we left for the train station.   " okay were here ." I said as we pulled up to the train station . Finn looked at me and I smiled at him but he looked really sad like he was keeping something from me . " Audrey honey , why dont you check in ." I said she nodded and left the car . I turned to finn and said , " your not going arent you . " he turned to me with tears in his eyes and shook his head yes . I sighed and felt like I was going to cry , " why ? Dont you love me ?" I asked he tried to hold my hand but I pulled away , "of course I do ." He told me "then why dont you want to go ?" I asked "because ," "because of what finn! " I shouted . He turned away , "why cant you come finn I love you , audrey loves you , were a family !" I told him " rachel I was call to go into the army!" He said " what ? When did you enroll into the army ?" I asked " two years ago ." He said with his down . " why are you here then ?" I asked " because I got hurt and I was on leave ." He said " what then you lied about being in indiana ?" I said ,  "Well no not exactly I was their for a year and then when kurt called me telling me you went back to ohio so I figured maybe if I found you that you could give me another chance ."  I looked at him with tears in my eyes and suddenly I kissed him . " I hate you so much right now." I said , " I know ." He said . He pressed his nose against mine "I love you finn hudson ." I said to him . " I love you too rachel berry." He said back to me and kissed me again . " Dont let me go ." I said to him . " I wont I promise you rachel we will get through this and we'll figure it out ." He told me " how? " I asked him  "we'll write and skype eachother everyday and we'll see eachother at christmas and thanksgiving.  And then when the time comes I'll come back to you and we'll get married and buy house , have more kids and we'll live happily ever after ." He told me . I smiled and said , "promise? " he smiled and said , " pinky promise ." I smiled and then we got out Of the car and went to the train with audrey . " Dad are you coming ? " she asked finn . He bent down on one knee and pulled something out of his pocket . " Sorry sweetie my country needs me . " he told her " but I need you to. " she said starting to cry . He wiped her tears and said ," I know and I promise you ill come back again and we'll be a family again . So here . " he opened the box from his pocket and put the locket on her . " So youll never forget me ." He said and he gave her a kiss and a hug . I smiled then he stood up and said ," so this is it . " I broke down and fell into his arms , " you be careful finn hudson dont be stupid and try to be a hero . You come back to us ." I told him . He smirked " I love you rachel ." He said and kissed me . " I love you too finn  . Goodbye for now ." I said . And then we went onto the train . We sat down and we waved to him and he smiled at us .