The answer

Chapter 48
I was in the park waiting for him to come . then I saw him and I smiled he gave me a kiss "hi Eric ." I said "hey beautiful ." he said " so I made a decision ." I said "good what is your decision ?" He asked . I sighed and took the box out of my pocket and gave it to him . "I'm guessing that means your saying no ." he said "I'm sorry Eric you're really sweet but I'm not ready to get married ." I said "so I guess we should break -up then ?" He asked "no I'm just not ready to get married it doesn't mean I don't love you because I do ." I told him "really because if you did then you wouldn't of said no to me when I asked you to marry me ." he said "why are you being like this ?" I asked "because I asked you to marry me and you said no ." "It's not you its me Eric ." I told him "that's bull Rachel and you know it !" He said coldly "I'm sorry Eric ." I said "no you're not ." he said and walked away . I felt bad about what happened with Eric but I knew it was the right thing to do . when I came home I saw audrey on the couch watching funny girl I smiled and sat down with her gave her a hug and said , "hey love ." "hi mom." she said . I smiled at her "what?" She said "nothing I just love you kiddo ." I said "I love you to ma . "she said and we watched funny girl .