2 years later

Chapter 58

(2 years later )

Its been 2 years since finn left for the army and I left for New York City with my daughter audrey . Finn and I are still together but we havent seen much of eachother since he deployed . I have been starring in wicked for about 2 years now and audrey and I live in an apartment in Manhattan . Audrey is now 15 and goes to highschool as a freshman in NYC , life is pretty great . I still miss finn though and of ourse were alway skyping eachother and calling eachother but its not the same as being able to hug him and kiss him . Of course however we do see eachother on Christmas and thanksgiving.  Sometimes I just wish he could be here with me and stay forgood . I know hes protecging his country but I still miss him .

This morning I was making breakfast for audrey  before I went to rehearsal . " Audrey wake up before your late for school ." I shouted to my daughter . " Im coming , Im coming. " she said as she yawned down the stairs . I looked at her to see she was wearing a tank top with a mini skirt . I looked at her and said , "there is no way in hell I am letting you out of this apartment dressed like that ." She scoffed "why not ?" She asked " because one your fifteen years old , and two because I am your mother and if your father saw this he would have a heart attack. " I told her " god your so unfair! " she told me as she stomped up the stairs to get change . " You'll thank me one day ! " I shouted to her and finished making breakfast .