That awkward moment

Chapter 36
"Hi everyone ." Finn said they all starred at him like he was from a different planet then finally I said , "ok everyone why don't we go sit down for dinner audrey honey go upstairs and wash your hands ." then she went up stairs and everyone went into the dinning room except for Quinn . she looked at me and said , "what is he doing here ?" I sighed "he just showed up this morning out of no where ." I said "really why?" she asked "I have no idea I think he wants to get back with me though." I said "what are you going to do ?" She asked "I have no idea ." I said . she then gave me a sympathetic look and gave me a hug "listen just keep your cool okay I know Finn has a way of pushing your buttons but don't let him okay ?" She said "okay." I said and we walked into the kitchen and set up dinner . we were all at the table just eating everything felt so awkward no one talked all they did was stare at Finn and I and see what we were doing . then finally Mr.Shue broke the ice and asked ,"so Finn what have you been for the last 12 years ?" "Well Mr.Shue I graduated college and I've been teaching for awhile like you then i moved to Indiana last year and been there ever since ." he told him "why didn't you call ?" Asked Mercedes "well I never got the chance Ya know I tried to stay in touch as much as I could have ." he said "dude I haven't heard from you in years ." said puck "yeah man it's like you dropped on the face of the earth after you and Rachel ..." "hey Sam !" I interrupted him "yeah Rachel ." "can you and Mercedes down stairs I think I have some wine ." "oh um sure ." he said and him and Mercedes left . "uh Finn I have a question for you." audrey said "of course what is it ?" "Do you know who my dad is ?" She asked . oh no I thought I looked at Finn praying that he wouldn't tell her anything but then he said "actually audrey I don't know you dad but I know he was an amazing guy from what your mom told me ." she smiled and then I said "okay ! Who wants dessert ? " I then got up and said , "Finn can you help me in the kitchen ?" He nodded and he walked into the kitchen .