Short Scenarios - Ken Suson

Imagine:

• You wanted to listen to some music but your earphones is all tangled up which made you annoyed. You were trying to untangle it when Ken silently approached you and wordlessly took the earphones from your hands and fixed it for you. He then placed it in your ears, looked at you straight in the eye and smiled with his heart-shaped smile. 

• Ken always gets up from his seat whenever every seat is already occupied and you have just arrived. Just so that you can have a seat of your own. Yes, girl, even if it means he needs to stand up the whole time, he's gonna do that for you. 

• Whenever Ken notices that you are anxious he starts playing with your hair to calm you down. Sometimes it's just twirling your hair on his index finger and other times it's running down his hand through your hair. 

•Whenever your shoelace is undone hindi sinasabi sa iyo ni Ken, instead he just voluntarily kneels down and fix it for you. 

• The very first thing that Ken does whenever you see each other is engulf you with his bear hug, sniff your hair and whisper "Hi love." to you. 

• You look at each other whenever you both get a joke that the other SB19 members does not get. You then both burst out into laughter and the boys are wondering why you both dorks are laughing hard. 

• You and Ken were at his home's front yard stargazing together while talking about your future such as how you want your wedding to look like, what color your future house would be, how many kids you both want to have and the names you want them to have. 

"I think maganda kung ibabase natin sa numbers yung name nila. Like, One, Uno, Dos, Third and Four. What do you think, by?" you asked him, he looked at you sideways and pinched your nose. 

"Eh parang mas gusto ko kapag medyo makaluma yung name nila, 'by. For example, Juan Miguel, Juan Karlos, Santiago, Marcelino. Yung ganun." 

"Ken that's so old fashioned baka matukso yung future kids natin," you pouted.

He sat up and replied ng may hint ng pagmamayabang, "Sinong magtatangkang manukso sa kanila? (Y/N) they're going to have me as their father at SB19 as their uncles, who would dare bully our kids?" 

You laughed, oh men and their egos.

"Kahit na ba. Baka matukso sila alam mo naman sa mga bata usong-uso yung ganung tuksuhan ng pangalan." 

"Alam mo let's just combine both of our ideas para fair sa ating dalawa. Anak nating pareho yun eh dapat fair ang labanan, love." 

You sat up to be leveled with him.

"Osige, pwede yon. Magbigay ka nga ng example," you prompted him. He looked at you cheekily before answering. 

"Fort Santiago. Fort Santiago Suson. Diba, ang gandang pakinggan?" 

After answering he immediately got up and ran while laughing knowing that you'll definitely hit him. 

"Bwisit ka Ken! Anong akala mo sa magiging anak natin?! Lugar?! Ang bantot ng pangalan! Hoy! Bumalik ka dito!" binato mo sya ng tsinelas mo at tinamaan naman siya sa ulo.

-end-