Date Scenario - Sejun Nase

IMAGINE having a date with John Paulo that includes:

-Sejun waiting for you outside your house while playing with a sunflower that he prepared for you. You saw him through the window of your room, sakto namang he looked up. He smiled and waved at you. He looked so dashing, so handsome just like he always does.

-You went downstairs hurriedly excited to be with him. You opened the gate and there he was, standing holding out the sunflower before you. You took the sunflower and hugged him.

-He hugged you back sniffing your hair which smelled like strawberries. He whispered, "I missed you."

"Luh eh magkasama kaya tayo mag-hapon kahapon," you said muffled because you were still inside his hug.

"Posible pala yun. Yung mamiss mo ang isang tao kahit lagi naman kayong magkasama," he replied caressing your hair.

-You two went to Jollibee. Simple lang kaligayahan nyong dalawa eh. The both of you ordered two buckets of chicken joy ala carte. You started eating while talking about anything and everything under the sun. You guys laughed and teased each other even about the most non sense things. Ganun lagi kapag magkasama kayong dalawa, parang nasa bahay. Safe. Raw. Comfortable. And it's because you are each other's home.

-Sejun also brought you to the cinemas to watch a movie but you guys weren't really watching. The two of you were just whispering to each other about the couple sitting in front of you who were fighting.

"Bente pa magbe-break na yang dalawa. Siguro may ibang babae 'tong lalake," you whispered.

"Sige ako rin, pupusta akong bente. Di magbe-break yan. Baka may dalaw lang yung babae kaya nagsusungit saka nagd-drama," he whispered back.

"Paano mo alam?"

"Ganyan ka rin kapag meron ka eh."

Binatukan mo siya. At ang ending, siya ang nanalo. He won 20 pesos from you.

-After watching a movie you guys strolled around the mall with your hands intertwined. There were fans asking to have pictures with him occasionally but all in all your time with him wasn't spoiled by the mini interruptions.

-You passed by a dog cafe and since you love dogs so much you begged Sejun to go with you inside. Akala mo he won't enjoy but turns out he was the one who enjoyed the most playing with the dogs while you took a lot of his pictures.

-After a day of being together he brought you home. The both of you were standing in front of your gate.

He pulled you into his embrace.

"Mami-miss na naman kita," he said with a sigh. You can imagine him pouting.

You smiled. "Ako rin. Sobra." 

"Pakasalan na kaya kita para di na tayo naghihiwalay ng ganto?" 

"Ungas, may kontrata ka pa." 

-end-