1st Soulmate AU Part II

An AU wherein you can momentarily feel your soulmate's pain right exactly where he was hurt once you turn 18.

"Iyun na 'yon? As in iyun na 'yon? Pambihira naman itong si Bianca oh," singhal mo sa cellphone mo. You closed the app where you were reading your friend's fan fiction and called her.

"The number you have dialed is currently unattended please try again later," said the robotic voice over your phone which made you raise your eyebrow. You smirked and dialed your friend's number again.

"Akala mo titigilan kita ha. Sorry sister but I gotta talk to you," you said particularly to no one. Bianca wasn't answering her phone but you did not give up and kept on calling her.

You went down to the kitchen and rummaged the fridge to look for some snacks, you squealed in delight when you saw a dozen of cream cheese-filled crinkles in a transparent tupperware. You grabbed it as well as a carton of milk.

You started eating and you were already on your fifth crinkles when your friend finally answered her phone.

"Finally, Bianca Alexandria Villamor!"

"What is wrong with you, (y/n)?! It's like what?" she paused and you assumed she looked at the time. "It's freaking 3:48 in the morning! Bakit ka ba tawag nang tawag? Natutulog yung tao eh. Istorbo ka alam mo yun?"

You just chuckled and drank your milk. "It's your fault though. You forced me to read your works and now I've got some questions for you. And you should answer me dahil gagambalain talaga kita kapag di mo ako sinagot."

"Urgh! Why am I even friends with you?" She asked in an annoyed tone but you know she doesn't mean it.

"Hmmm. Di ko rin alam," pang-iinis mo pa lalo.

"Tsk."

"Look, I just want to know why in the world you thought of making Justin and I JUST bestfriends?! I mean that's a soulmate alternate universe, a fan fiction! You could've given us a better ending!" you exclaimed.

"Have you ever heard of sad endings?" she deadpanned.

"Duh, of course I did. Kaso teh, sana di mo nalang ako ginamit bilang female lead dun kung pasasakitan mo lang din naman ako."

Natawa naman ang kaibigan mo sa tinuran mo. She understands why you're that dramatic though. Justin is your ultimate bias in SB19 kaya ganun ka nalang magreklamo sa kinalabasan ng short fan fiction that she wrote for you.

"Eh anong magagawa kung ganun yung kinalabasan at iyun ang mas bagay sa flow ng kwento?"

"Mas bagay kung magiging kami ni Jah," you pouted. Nawalan ka ng gana kumain kaya you closed the lid of the tupperware and put it back to the fridge.

"Wala na, nai-publish ko na," Bianca chuckled at your misery. "Besides you gotta stop daydreaming, (y/n). You have a soulmate of your own. Paano kung hindi si Justin yon? Oh de umasa ka pa at nasaktan diyan. Iba ka pa naman masaktan."

"Eh paano kung si Justin yon?" depensa mo naman.

"Alam mo bahala ka na nga dyan. Matulog na tayo, ha. Kasi paalala ko lang maaga lang tayo aalis bukas para bumyahe pa-Maynila, gusto mo ba talagang mag-mukhang stressed na panda kapag nakita ka ni Justin?"

"No."

"Ayun naman pala eh. Sige, good night na girl."

Saktong pagbaba naman ni Bianca ng tawag ay sumakit yung right ankle mo, you closed your eyes in pain.

"Jusko naman Manong, madaling araw na. Ano na naman bang ginawa mo?" you said exasperatedly as you clutched your hurting ankle.

Eversince you turned 18 three years ago ang dalas mo ng makaramdam ng kung ano-anong sakit sa katawan mo --- bruises, head aches, and sprained ankles --- just like what you experienced tonight. For the past 3 years laging ganito and you can't help but wonder what your soulmate, whom you like to call Manong, has been doing with his life kasi lagi nalang siyang nasasaktan.