Merry Christmas - Sejun Nase

The moment (Y/N) woke up all she can think of was Christmas, perhaps it's because the ber months have officially started or maybe it was because of her fondness towards the said holiday. Di niya alam kung bakit but ever since she was a kid she always anticipates the last month of the year at kahit na ngayong 23 na siya para pa rin siyang bata kung mag-look forward sa Christmas. 

"Good morning, Philippines!! Good morning world!" (y/n) shouted enthusiastically the moment she opened the door of her room wearing her reindeer onesies throwing both of her hands up in the air.

"Oh I can feel the Christmas air! I can hear the bells ringing! Handa na ako para sa mga regalo at sa mga sandamukal kong inaanak! At handa na akong umawit ng mga Christmas songs!" pagpapatuloy niya na siya namang tinawanan ng kanyang pamilya at ng kanilang mga bisita.

It has always been like this whenever it's the 1st of September, laging napaka enthusiastic ni (y/n) because ber months means Christmas is fast approaching. Her family tried to tone it down for her but alas, it did not work so they just let her be. 

"Hoy, (y/n) mahiya ka naman sa mga bisita natin! Nandito mga kagrupo ko!" her older brother Josh shouted jokingly at her from their sala. She just laughed.

Sus, pakialam ba niya eh ka-close na rin niya naman ang mga kagrupo ng Kuya niya. No one can dampen her spirits today kaya naman in response to her brother she just sang loudly while going down the stairs. 

"I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need. I don't need a lot of presents underneath the Christmas trees. I just want you for my own more than you could've ever known~ make my wish come true ooooh yeah, baby all I want for Christmas is youu~ oooh~ baby!" 

(Y/n) even dance around waving at her brother's group mates who only laughed at her. She went to the kitchen to have her breakfast eaten still singing Christmas songs. She went on and on from Caroling Songs to Jingle bells to Mistletoe to Ariana's Santa Tell Me.

Natapos ang buong umaga ng kanta lang siya nang kanta. It's entertaining, yes, because her voice is just like her Kuya Josh's but it's starting to get annoying to a particular someone already na naririndi na dahil masakit ang kanyang ulo. 

Sejun, who was sitting on the love seat in their living room, pinched the bridge of his nose when (y/n) yet belted out another high note while brushing her hair in front of the mirror.

"Hoy pandak! Kailan ka ba titigil kakakanta? Di pa ba sumasakit ang lalamunan mo?" Sejun asked her annoyed.

Inismiran naman siya ni (y/n) mula sa salamin, they can see each other from the reflection of the mirror. 

"Di pa John Paulo Nase, kasi pinreserve ko ang boses ko for 8 months para dito," sabi niya sabay ngiti ng sarcastic and sang once again which she did to annoy Sejun more.

Sejun just sighed irritatedly and then focused his glare on Justin who's busy eating his chips.

"Oh bakit ang sama-sama ng tingin mo sa akin? Di naman ako yung kumakanta ah," Justin asked while smirking. Inirapan lang siya ulit ni Sejun na siya namang ikinatawa ni Stell, Josh at Ken.

"Hu, kunwari lang yang Sejun na naiinis pero kinikilig yan deep inside kasi kotang-kota na siya sa boses ni (y/n)," pang-iinis ni Stell kay Sejun nung nakaalis na si (y/n) para kuhanin ang kaniyang bag at camera dahil sasama siya sa KCON sa MoA kung saan magpeperform ang SB19.

"If you don't shut up I'm gonna kill you," Sejun replied not bothering to look at the man.

He took his phone to fiddle with it while trying to play it cool kahit na ang totoo ay gustong-gusto na talaga niyang sakalin si Stell nang dahil sa kadaldalan nito.

"Ay oo nga pala bawal kitang inisin kasi nandyan si Josh baka malaman ni Josh na may gusto ka sa kapatid niya. Na matagal mo nang tinatago at di mo maamin kasi baka mawala ang closeness nyong dalawa," Stell replied innocently as if he is not telling their leader's top most secret.

Sejun glared at Stell's direction so fast he almost got a whiplash.

"Hoy Stell may death wish ka ba?" Ken asked. 

While Sejun is still trying to murder Stell with his glares tumawa lang si Josh, he sat beside where Sejun is sitting and tapped his back.

"Ah iyon ba? Matagal ko nang alam yun eh. Huwag kang mag-alala leader-nim, approve ka sa akin. Ewan ko lang kay Daddy. Payong mag future brother-in-law lang ah, huwag kang kabahan kapag magpapaalam ka ng manligaw kay Daddy natin, mabait naman yun. Di nangangagat ng manliligaw ni (y/n)."

"What?!" sigaw ni Sejun. "At paano mo nalaman, ha? Sinong poncio pilatong nagsabi sa iyo?"

Sakto namang dating ni (y/n) dala ang camera bag niya at backpack niya. 

"Oh bat ka nasigaw dyan ha, John Paulo Nase?" the young lady asked. 

"Wala. Tara na nga sa labas. Inaantay na tayo ni Kuya Peyo sa sasakyan," Sejun replied and then walked out. 

"Ano bang problema non? Why is he so irritated today?" she asked the rest of SB19 na ikinatawa lang ng lahat. 

"Wag mo nang pansinin yun. May dalaw kasi siya ngayon araw baby sis. Tara na't maghahasik na kami ng kagwapuhan sa outside world," her brother replied before running after their leader. (y/n) just shrugged her shoulders and left with the rest of the boys who have a smirk plastered on their faces. 

The ride going to MoA was filled with (y/n) carpooling with the boys, singing different Christmas songs hanggang sa makarating sila sa destination nila. (Y/n) was still singing kahit na nasa dressing room na sila ng SB19.

She was still singing while taking their pictures at kahit na nasa backstage na siya kasama ang SB19 she was still singing Christmas songs much to Sejun's annoyance.

Sejun does like her a lot but it does not mean that he does not get annoyed when someone keeps on singing the same freaking songs over and over again, add up the fact that he is still having a bit of a headache.
He approached (y/n) who was busy looking at the pictures she took.

"Hindi ka ba talaga tatahimik kahit saglit lang, potch?" He asked her using their pet names for each other.

"No po, potch."

"Sigurado ka talaga dyan?"

"Yes po, potch."

And as if to prove her point she started singing once more.
Sejun did not know what took over him basta all he knew is that his potch needs to stop singing or else his head will explode.

He leaned down to (y/n)'s face and kissed her pinkish lips which tasted like strawberry because of her lip balm.

"Finally some peace," he thought.

It was so sudden, so quick and so, so magical for (y/n). It shocked here, as well as the rest of the boys, to their cores. (Y/n) put her hands on her mouth not believing that Sejun, the only man who makes her heart flutter, just stole her first kiss.

"Are you still going to sing, potch? Because if that's the only thing that'll make you shut up I'd be glad to do it again." Sejun asked, his face still inches away from her face. Nang dahil sa sobrang kaba at shocked (y/n) just shooked her head no.

"Good. Let's talk later, potch. " Sejun kissed her forehead and hurriedly walked away because their names are being called out already at the stage.
When Go Up started playing (y/n) was snapped out of her reverie as if she woke up in a dream.

"H-hoy!! Bwisit ka John Paulo Nase!! First kiss yon!!"