Lovestruck - Josh Santos

[pangbawi, this will be short though.] 

It was a huge mystery to your whole circle when you and Josh ended up with each other. Hindi lang talaga maunawaan ng SB19 at ng iba pa ninyong mga kaibigan how in the world you and Josh became a couple. Josh was loud, bubbly, and definitely a crazyhead. He is the complete opposite of you who was stoic, quiet, and passive. Heck, you were even more silent than Sejun!

Was it because opposites attract? 

But they can't believe that, sabi nga ni Sejun, that's just merely a naive psychology, a nonscientific inference with no given basis. 

Kaya naman hanggang ngayon it is still a huge mystery to them; a mystery that perhaps they won't be able to crack in this lifetime. 

That's why they settled to just throwing occasional glances at the both of you, ang ilan sa kanila ay discreetly kumukuha ng litrato ninyo because they find you both so, so cute! 

The gang decided to take a break from everyone's mundane tasks and just have a carefree vacation somewhere in the north. That lead y'all in your vacation house in Baguio. Gabi na rin nang makarating kayo sa tinutuluyan ninyo. You were exhausted from driving, you didn't even had the energy to eat even though you were starving already. You just wanted to sleep. That's why you ended up in a very cute position with Josh on the couch not minding if you guys were displaying a bit of public display of affection, one that you're not really fond of on normal days..

What can you say? You just wanted your sweet moments to be kept within just the two of you. For you, para iyong treasure na para sa inyong dalawa lamang. 

You guys occupied the long couch while cuddling. You were sitting on his lap, your head was on the crook of his neck which smelled something you can't define, you just know that its a scent that only Josh owns. His right hand was encircling your waist while the other was stroking your hair. He loves doing that to you, he loves how it feels when he runs his hands on your hair. 

You love it too. You just don't tell him that. 

"Alam niyo, kayo, itigil niyo pa yan. Maiinis 'tong si (Y/N) kapag nalaman niya yang ginagawa ninyo," Josh quietly said. Alam niyang ayaw mong kinukuhanan ng pictures. 

Natawa nang mahina si Ken, "Sus. Alam naman naming gusto mo rin! Baka nga i-wallpaper mo pa 'to, dre."

The others agreed, even Josh agreed!

"Ah basta pagkasend niyo sa akin, i-delete niyo na agad. Don't wait for me to be the one who deletes that on your phones," he warned.

His phoned dinged continuously, notifying him that someone sent him a message. He looked up at them. 

"Ang bilis ah." 

"Syempre, takot lang namin sa'yo," this time it was Stell who said. 

Josh just chuckled and shook his head. 

"Kayo talaga," he situated his hands so that he can carry you properly and carefully. "Sejun, una na ako sa taas. My baby's exhausted already, pagpapahingahin ko lang nang ayos." 

Sejun nodded at him as he carried you. You were really out of it dahil hindi ka manlang nagising. 

Josh was about to take a step on the first level of the stairs when Sejun called him. 

"Josh, I'm allowing you to stay with her in a single room during our stay here." 

Nagulat silang lahat. 

Pumayag si Sejun? Eh parang kahapon lang kahit anong pagmamakaawa ni Josh ay ayaw niya ah?  They thought. 

"Are you sure?" he asked unsure.