Lollipop - Ken Suson

After a successful comeback with Go Up, SB19 became more known all around the Philippines. Their music spread like wildfire around the country, it became the new bop to both kpop and non-kpop fans. Naging sobrang busy din sila because there were a lot of offers to the group to perform, dumami ang fans nila --- dumami ang kaagaw mo sa kanila well, especially to your boyfriend Ken. 

You were sitting on the floor of their practice room eating a chocolate lollipop while scrolling through your twitter account. You were reading tweets about SB19 just because it was fun, kahit nga pangb-bash pa ang nababasa mo ay natatawa ka nalang dahil you know the truth about your friends and you find what the haters were spouting ridiculous and funny. Really, they have the most outrageous and creative comments! 

"(Y/n), bibili kaming food, ano gusto mong merienda?" Sejun asked you snapping you out of your stalking session.

You removed the lollipop from your mouth and answered, "Kung ano nalang yung kay Ken, Kuya. I'll get what he'll get."

Sejun replied an okay and left with the boys but Ken was left behind because he was still practicing his part sa dance break ng bago nilang kanta na pineprepare nila for their second comeback that will happen a few months from now.

Still savoring your lollipop, you stood up, went to Ken and handed him his tumbler which he took from you.

"Hey take a break na muna, Felip Jhon. Magpa-practice pa kayo mamaya baka maubusan ka ng energy."

He was drinking from his tumbler while you were wiping sweat off his back and face na para bang nanay niya. He smiled at you showing off his heart shaped smile and stole a kiss from your forehead. "Lagi nilang sinasabi sa akin na blessed ka daw kasi ako yung boyfriend mo pero alam mo, mali sila," he said still looking at you.

Napatigil ka naman sa pagpupunas ng pawis niya sa mukha at tinaasan siya ng kilay, "And why is that Mr. Suson?" 

"Kasi I am the one blessed to have you Mrs. Suson. Tara nga dito at pa-hug ako, baby."

He was about to engulf you in a sweaty hug but you ran off.

"No no no, Ken! Not when you're so sweaty! Puro ka pa pawis! Mamaya nalang pagka-shower mo!" you exclaimed with the lollipop still inside your mouth.

But did Ken listen? Of course not. He chased you. The both of you running around the studio like children playing tag, laughing and shouting at each other.

Loud "I told you not to hug me!" "Ken, ano ba!" and "No, baby! I want a hug!" can be heard by the passerbys outside the studio.

Ken was also constantly reminding you like a mother not to eat the lollipop while the both of you were running dahil baka raw madapa ka at mapaano ka, but you just laughed it off still savoring the sweet taste of your chocolate lollipop while running.

After a while Ken finally caught you in a backhug. 

"Huli ka! Ang kulit kulit mo, sabi nang hwag kang tatakbo habang nakapasak yang lollipop sa bibig mo, baka mapaano ka," he reprimanded you still hugging you with all his sweating glory.

You leaned back to his chest not caring anymore if he is still reeking off sweat because he still smells nice with his musky cologne.

"But did I got into an accident?" you rebutted like a kid licking your chocolate lollipop.

"Ikaw din naman eh, ang kulit mo rin Kenny Ken Ken kasi sabi ko sayo ayoko ng sweaty hug pero hinabol mo pa rin ako," you reasoned out which Ken laughed at.

"I swear, she's like a kid sometimes," he thought. 

"But look at you, kunwari ka pa eh gusto mo rin naman ng hug ko," he said.

You acted like you were thinking about whether you really wanted his hug or not, you played with the lollipop on your mouth and pulled it out with an audible pop. Like a child, you even smeared the lollipop on your lips like a lipstick.

Nataon naman na Ken was studying your face and then his gaze landed on your glucose-coated lips. It was pinkish and gleaming because of the lollipop. It looked so enticing. So sweet.

He wondered if he can finally kiss you that very moment for the very first time. He wondered... and wondered. 

You put the lollipop back into your mouth and pulled it out back again with a pop, you pouted and was about to answer him, "Who said I wanted your h---" but you weren't able to finish what you were saying because you felt a soft pair of lips cover yours.

Your first kiss. That was your first kiss with Ken.

It only lasted for a few seconds but you felt like it was an eternity. 

So did Ken. 

It was only a peck but you felt as if your whole soul was sucked out of you and was brought to cloud nine. 

So did Ken. 

You never knew that the simple touch of two individual's lips can bring so much magic and life to one's being. 

And so did Ken. 

The both of you had no idea that the moment the both of you were about to part from the kiss was the exact moment that the rest of SB19 opened the door with food in their hands. 

"HOY TAKPAN NIYO YUNG MATA NI JUSTIN!" Josh shouted frantically almost dropping the plastic bag in his hands.

"YUNG PUSO KO TEKA BAKIT MAY GANTONG GANAP?!" Sejun shouted almost at the same time with Josh. 

Stell then obediently covered Justin's eyes much to Justin's complain. 

"ANO BA 21 YEARS OLD NA RIN NAMAN AKO AH! BAKIT DI KO PWEDENG MAKITA?! ANG DAYA NIYO!" 

-end-