O n e

Edited

I was walking home from school with my younger sister, she was blabbing on about some boy she fancied in her class. I honestly wasn't listening anymore.
I was too busy worrying about Tom.
I was terrified about what he would do.

About 5 minutes later we were home. I opened the front door and walked straight to the kitchen to find my mum cooking dinner.

"Hello Hun, how was your day?" She asked sounding all happy and cheerful.

"It was fine, just another normal day," I said lying. Nothing was fine, it was far from a normal day.

I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom collapsing onto my bed. I threw my bag onto the floor beside the door and checked my phone.
1 unread text;

'You know what happens next babe, I suggest you pack a bag, see you soon x'
It was from Tom but I wasn't scared.

Tom was tall and tanned. He has blue eyes and was quite muscular.

If he wanted to kill me, I'd let him. I hate myself. I hate my light blue eyes, my long wavy dark brown hair, it was ugly. I'm ugly. I'm skinny to everyone, but I'm fat in my eyes. The size of clothing doesn't seem to matter, all i see is 'fat'.

First chapter! Sorry it's so short!

Don't forget to vote and comment (because I like when people comment haha)