T w e n t y - t h r e e

Unedited

We walked inside and into their apartment. I saw a guy about the same age lying on the sofa in the living room.

"He's still in his room." He said looking up from his phone, "oh you must be Anna." He got up an introduced himself, "I'm Sam."

"I'm Anna," I smiled, "where's jake?" I started panicking again.
Casey took my hand and walked down the hall to I'm guessing his room,

"Good Luck." And with that Casey walked off.

I knocked on the door but I didn't hear anything. I tried opening the door but it was still locked.

"Jake babe, you in there?" I asked softly. No reply. I tried to stay calm as everything was running through my head.
Then suddenly, the door cracked open a little. I slid in through the gap and closed the door behind me.

What I saw shattered my heart into a million pieces but what I heard made me feel like the happiest person in the world, it was a funny type of feeling.

"I love you Anna." He said in between sobs. I felt a few tears escape as he got up off of the floor.

"I love you too." I smiled, both of us crying mixed emotions.

We calmed down and since it was late maybe about 12am, we decided to go to sleep. I took off my clothes except my underwear and put jake's oversized hoodie back on before climbing into bed. I was joined by jake who was only wearing boxers, which personally I didn't understand seeing as it was freezing in this apartment.

My head was resting on his chest and our legs were tangled together. Our bodies were pressed together trying to stay warm. I couldn't sleep, so I lay listening to jakes heart beating. It was somewhat relaxing. The words 'I love you' kept replaying in my mind as I smiled at the thought of him saying it. It wasn't the best place, or the best situation but it was perfect for us. I didn't need some fancy date just to know someone loves me. When someone says it out of the blue it means more than to say it when your expecting it.

I don't know where this story is going anymore -_- Kik me if you have any ideas or anything you want me to do @jakevampettesims

Almost 4K reads! That's crazy! Thank you so much I love you <3