F i f t e e n

Unedited

What was that supposed to mean? 'Something like that' its either a yes or a no question not 'something like that'

Every little detail from the conversation I had just had with Casey was racing through my mind. What if he had been in contact or maybe they knew each other. Who knows?
I decided just to leave it at that.
I was about to leave but Casey pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back just being happy for all the comfort the boys have given me.

I walked back into the bedroom room jake and I shared to find him sitting on the bed with his earphones in and his laptop in his lap. I didn't bother disturbing him as he looked very concentrated. I don't know if he even noticed me. I went straight over to my backpack and carried it to the bathroom. I closed the door before I started searching through the bag. At the bottom I found my quite large makeup bag. I pulled it on emptying most of the contents on the floor to find what I was looking for. I found it. It was my iPod nano. I had actually forgotten I had put it in my makeup bag I only remembered about it because I had found the charger in my bag as well.
I found my old apple earphones and plugged them into my iPod. I turned it on and pressed play. The first song was mayday parade ~ stay. Then followed by pierce the veil ~ hold on til may, Darling you'll be okay

A smile had appeared on my face at just how much I had missed my music. I continued listening to music for a while.

You can be addicted to certain kind of sadness
I sang along as quietly as I could when all I really wanted to do was to scream and shout.
'21 guns' was the last song I listened too before turning off my iPod and putting it back into my makeup bag. Before i left the bathroom I splashed my face with some water and went to the toilet. I looked in the mirror, I just stood starring at my reflection. I could hardly recognise myself, with the messy hair, no makeup and without a smile. I would usually cover up my feelings with a smile but right now I couldn't. It just seemed so impossible.

'Do you know what's worth fighting for?
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away and you feel yourself suffocating?
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside,you're in ruins'

'When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
Your faith walks on broken glass and the hangover doesn't pass
Nothing's ever built to last, you're in ruins'

'Did you try to live on your own?
When you burned down the house and home?
Did you stand too close to the fire?
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone
When it's time to live and let die
And you can't get another try
Something inside this heart has died,you're in ruins'

Song; 21 guns by Green day. Those aren't the full lyrics, I left out the chorus, I don't know why😂

Hey! I can't remember if I gave Anna a last name, help!😂😅