CHAPTER 3.

[Chapter 3]

LIAM TROY POVS

I'm Liam Troy, 22 years old, a third year college med student and graduating.

I accompanied my cousin to a concert of her favorite K-pop group. I didn't want to go at first, but she was persistent. She kept bugging me about it, so I decided to go along."

"Bro, let's go?" Nicole said after she finished chatting with twice, the group she admires. Nicole and the twice group are friends. They became friends in korea.

So she always gets support here, at every concert. I nodded and we headed to the parking lot.

As we were walking, I heard what sounded like a quarrel not far away.

"Wait, what?? hindi ba usapan lalabas tayo bilang kapalit?" I glanced at the man who was glaring at the two women.

"Oo nga dre mukhang dadayain tayo ng mga to" his companion said.

That means they were blocking the two girls.

"Woi, kung nag kaka ganyan kayo dahil sa lights stick, ayan pera bumili kayo ng madami tara na isay" the girl yelled at the man in front of her

"Kung maka sabi ka diyan parang ikaw yung ina aya naming kumain sa labas ah? para sabihin namin sayo panget itong kasama mo ang gusto naming makasama hindi ikaw!"

"Hey! What's Going on here?" "I said, I couldn't resist going over to them, I think they need my help.

"Bro, don't tell me you're picking a fight with them? Let's go, halmoni is waiting for us," Nicole said, grabbing my hand.

"Trust me I can handle this nicole" She nodded at me so i guess she understood.

"Call halmoni, we're going to be late. Get in the car, Nicole."

"Takecare okay?" I just nodded at her and then approach them.

"What's Going on?" I seriously asked them

These guys were giving me nasty looks, they looked like drug addicts.

"Pare pwede bang wag kanang maki alam dito?"
One of the men said to me, and I pulled the two women behind me.

"Do you know them?" I asked the two of them

"N-No hindi namin sila k-kilala" Their leader approached me and was about to punch me, but suddenly we heard the whistle of the security guard.

"Tsh Stupid" I whispered, we just watched them as the guard arrested them, they were giving me nasty looks, but I ignored them and focused on the two girls in front of me.

"Salamat." One of the girl said to me. I think she was the brave one who was talking to the men earlier.

"By the way I'm Liam, nice to meet you two"

" I'm Alyssa and she's my bestfriend Lian."
Lian bowed to me and I smiled at them.

"Nice name"

"Salamat sa pag tulong samin, Mauna na kami salamat ulit." She pulled Alyssa along, the two of them are so cute

I waited for them to get into their car and drive away. When I could no longer see them, I walked towards my car. Then I saw Nicole staring at me.

"Haha why? oh c'mon Nicole I just helped them from bad guys"

"No, bro, wow, you're amazing! those three guys were nothing compared to you, hahaha!" I just smiled at her and quickly started the car, In just a few hours, we arrived at the mansion. Thanks to the road being almost empty, we got home quickly.

"We're homeeeeee" Nicole shouted as we entered, We immediately saw halmoni drinking tea.

"How's the concert iha?" halmoni asked Nicole while giving her a kiss,

"It's fine, Halmoni, I had so much fun, thanks to my brother for accompanying me." Nicole said and I kissed halmoni on the cheek.

"You look tired iho" my halmoni said

"I'm okay halmoni, just a bit tired from driving from SM Moa to here, can I go to my room?" She nodded.

"Okay, Have a good night"

"Good night Halmoni" Nicole and I said, and went to upstairs.

When I entered my room, I just rested for a bit and then took a shower, I couldn't stop thinking about the two girls earlier.

Yuan Calling...

"Hello?"

"Hey dre, hhahahah balita ko nandito kanadaw sa Pilipinas kailan pa??"

napa tawa naman ako, dahil sakanya this person hasn't changed at all, still as hyper as ever.

"Kahapon lang dre"

"Oyyy Hahahah mag libre ka dre, Andito ako ngayon sa bahay nila Shawn bar tayo"

he said and I laughed,

"Okay, I'll wait for you at Marky's bar"

"Sandale dre, ngayon na?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way there"

Then I ended the call. I prepared myself and left, It's been a long time since I've been with my friends, so I was really excited to see these ugly faces.

As soon as I arrived, there were already a lot of people, nothing had changed, Marky's bar was still popular, I went into the VVIP room and ordered various kinds of alcohol.

"Anak ng! hahaha wao dre, ang laki ng pinag bago mo ah? masyadong kapad ang korea, kasama niyo ba si umuwi ng pinas si Nicole? hehe" Yuan, he's the lively and noisy one among the four of us,  Nicole is my cousin and Yuan has liked Nicole for a long time.

"Long time no see Troy kamusta?" Marky tapped my shoulder and hugged me.

tch bading

"Okay naman still Handsome" I said, winking. They just laughed and sat down.

I looked at Shawn, he seemed to be in a bad mood.

"Hey, what's with that mood, Shawn?" I asked, and he just glanced at me.

tsh hahaa!

"Hoy kayo? anyare dito?" I asked looking at shawn

"Yaan mo na Dre bitter yan" Yuan said, I just smiled and downed the alcohol.

"Dre where are you going to study?" Yuan asked, as we were chatting about what's been happening with them while I was gone.

"Where are you guys studying?" I asked, which made both of them, Marky and Yuan, frown.

Tss, obviously at PU

"You forgot, dude?" Marky asked, I laughed a little at their act. as if

"Of course, at PU," I said, smiling.

"So pano dre? Bukas nalang?" "Yuan asked when we were in the parking lot, We had planned to go home because we couldn't get too drunk, besides tomorrow is our first day in school, ayokong nahuhuli sa klase lalo na't third year college na ako.