CHAPTER 11.

[Chapter 11]

LIAM TROY POV

Can't believe Lian and Elvis are sisters, they don't look alike at all.

Elvis is tall, has a pointed nose, and a beautiful face but she looks so snobbish, she's s very different from Lian.

I'm on my way to the cafeteria when I bumped into Elvis again.

Speaking of the devil.

"Hey?! Are you doing this on purpose?" I angrily said to her because this wasn't the first time she bumped into me or should I say it seems like she's doing it on purpose. This is the third time this happened and I think this is not an accident anymore!

"What?!" She's glaring at me fiercely tss.

"I said! Are you bumping into me on purpose? Because if not, I would think you're blind!" I said

"What if I say yes? May gagawin ka?!"

"For what? to get my attention? Are you really like that?" I smirk, she's totally different from Lian.

"What? hell no for your information mister! hindi ako nag papapansin sayo, at mas lalong wala akong pake sayo kung hindi lang dahil sa kapatid ko!"

"And why is Lian involved here?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Because im worried about her, kase baka binibilog mo ang ulo ng kapatid ko at subukan mo siyang paglaruan dahil ako ang makaka laban mo you jerk!" What she's talking about

"Do you think I would do that to Lian? correction, miss, she's just my friend, a little sister, no more, no less, and stop bothering me, okay? We're not close so get lost!" I walked away before I could say anything else.

"Jerk!" she shouted and I just shook my head.

I was near the cafeteria when I saw from afar... Wait... Kenzo?

I ran towards him, he was busy talking to his teacher.

"Okay Mr. Alfonso, you will start tomorrow, see you," Miss Cruz said, wait... is he going to study here?

He is Kenzo Alfonso, Shawn's best friend, but their friendship has been broken already because Shawn found out that his girlfriend Loisa was having a relationship with Kenzo, that's why Shawn is very angry with Kenzo.

I finally approached him when Miss Cruz left.

"What are you doing here?" I immediately asked him.

"Wait.. dre? ganyan mo ako iwelcome?" "I reconsidered and, realizing I had been somewhat rude.

"No, when did you come here? and you didn't even tell us." He smiled and tapped my shoulder.

"Hm, I just want to surprise you'all, wala bang welcome backk pareng Kenzo" He opened his arms as if he was about to hug me tsh.

"So gay dre" I said, and he shook his head, laughing.

"So? Kamusta kayo?" he asked

"We're good, kadarating ko lang din galing korea" Inakbyan ko na siya at nag simulang mag lakad papuntang Cafeteria.

"Wait.. where we going? teka lang Liam bukas nako mag papakita sa tatlo Hahah mauna na ako ha? dont tell them na andito na ako" I nodded and left, he still hasn't changed.

If Marky and Yuan find out that Kenzo is here, they'll surely be happy, As for shawn, I'm not sure.

When I got to the cafeteria, I immediately saw Yuan, Marky, Shawn, Isay, Lian, Why are they together? I looked at Lian, she was just looking at me I smiled at her.