Go, get them tiger.

Say yes to new adventures. 

It was a day before Millie would fly to New York. She was nervous and couldn't stop thinking about how the upcoming week would be. She hadn't eaten in a day. She looked besides her: Jacob was still sleeping. He was breathing lightly. She knew he would be mad tonight. He didn't want her to leave. She had to admit that she would miss him too. 

She loved him, though a lot had happened. She knew they were like 'meant to be', as everyone kept repeating. Her parents, his manager, his parents and all their fans kept telling her that. She had to be positive and just make the best of it. It wasn't that bad. She thought about her breakdown she had a couple days ago, when she called Noah in the middle of the night. She was just being sensitive. She had to be strong. 

She got up and walked to the kitchen. She turned on her phone and grabbed a cracker. She had to eat at least something. She scrolled through her Instagram and opened all the notifications. There were a lot. She knew her fans were going crazy about the fact that the Stranger Things cast would reunite tomorrow. She loved her fans so much. She opened WhatsApp and saw some messages from Sadie: 

'Hi Mills! I'm so excited to see you tomorrow! I just was wondering what you're going to wear on the first interview, let me know! XXX S' 

Millie knew she was going to wear some fabulous dress that was made especially for her. It was from Chanel. Her make up artist was going to come with her to New York, so that was nice too. She send a message back to Sadie: 

'Hi S, Im going to wear a special dress from Chanel! For the rest of the week I also have all this outfits planned, but I'll show you that when we are on the plane! XXX M'  

She was happy that Sadie and Noah would fly from LA as well. Gaten and Caleb were already there, she didn't knew why. Finn was also already in New York. She knew he lived there now, but she didn't saw his apartment yet. She wouldn't see it either, she reminded herself. Because she had to avoid him, she had to for Jacob. Otherwise things were going to end badly, very badly. 

When Millie got showered and sat down doing her make up, Jacob came walking to her. "So, you're finally awake", she said. "Yeah, sorry babe. I was just dreaming of you." She smiled at him. At this times he was being sweet. He stood behind her and kissed her in her neck. His hands got to her hips, grabbing her shirt. She pushed it down.

 "Not now Jacob. I have to attend this meeting in like a hour. It's important so I can't be late." He murmured. He turned her face towards him and kissed her on the lips. 

"No babe, can't you just stay here? I need you and I will feel so alone without you." She sighed. "No Jacob, I can't. You know I have this important week coming up. I need to get all the outfits and pack my suitcase at my parent's house." He looked at her. "Wait, that stupid Stranger Things reunion week starts tomorrow?" 

"Yeah, I told you a thousand times. My flight leaves tomorrow morning at 5 AM. Noah is going to pick me up, so you don't have to drive me there." She saw his face turning from happy Jacob to the Jacob she hated. 

"Millie you know I don't like you hanging out with that Schnapper boy." 

"Jacob, I don't have a choice. He is my friend for like eight years and you know that." 

"Yeah, yeah. Well I'm going to miss you so... Let's make up for that tonight?"

 "Yeah, fine", Millie answered while looking at her phone. He put his fingers under her chin and locked eyes with her. He came closer and pushed his lips on hers. She kissed him back, but not for long. "I have to go now. See u tonight." "Alright, tonight is ours and don't think about it coming home late alright?" "Alright", she answered. She walked towards the door and took a look in the mirror that was hanging on the wall.