Only you.

If the whole world

Was watching,

I'd still dance with you.

It was the next morning. Millie was already awake. She made some breakfast because she needed to go to this meeting. Her parents had been calling her, but she didn't find the time to call them back. She had also a few missed calls from Jacob. She would call them as soon as she could. Suddenly the door to Finns bedroom opened and she looked right in to they eyes of the sleepy boy with the dark hair. "Hi, good morning, Mills. How long are you awake already?" "Oh, not long. I just need to attend this meeting in an hour." "Yeah, you told me. Where is it?" "Somewhere near Times Square, at this fancy clothing brand." "I can call Connor, so he can drive you there?" She smiled. "That would be really nice, thank you." He walked towards her and put his arms around her waist. He gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"What's your plan for today?" "Well, Ryan called me. Whining about my career and that I completely forget about it..." "Wait, Ryans knows about this, I mean... about us?" "No, I haven't told him." "Sorry, I know I'm putting you in a difficult position." "Mills, stop it." His hand touched her cheek. "I think I'm going to the studio today. Ryan will be there too and he said that he had to tell me about some upcoming events." "Sounds nice!" Millie walked to her suitcase and searched an outfit to wear. "I'm happy that you are so happy today, Mills." "Well, I have this feeling that this is going to be a good day."

"What are you going to do after this meeting?" "I don't know yet." "You should come by the studio! I know for sure that Jack, Malcolm and Ayla would love to see you again!" He saw this little shimmer in her eyes. "I would love to come by!" "We can grab dinner after that and I want to show you something, tonight." "What?" "We haven't finished the epic New York tour remember!" Millie came closer to him again. "Sounds like a really great day, Finn!" Her hands went through his hair. Suddenly her phone ringed. He looked at her with this inquiring glance. "My parents, again. They keep calling me, the whole freaking morning. They know that I needed some space from work and stuff." She clicked on the red button. "Mills, maybe there something important." She put her lips on his. Her arms around his neck. "What could be more important than this?"

A few minutes later Millie was ready to go. "You look amazing! Seriously", Finn said. She blushed. Suddenly they heard the bell ring. "That must be Connor", Finn said. Millie pressed a kiss on his cheek quickly and she walked to the door. "See you in the studio! Text me the address, right?" "Yeah! See you then!" She closed the door and Finn jumped on his couch. He was about to turn on the TV, until Ryan called him.

"Finn, finally. Are you hiding under a stone or something?" "Sorry, I just needed some rest for a few days. I'll be at the studio in two hours!" "That's fine, but that isn't why I called you." "What's ups then?" "Haven't you seen the news or anything?" "No, I just woke up and..." "Open your damn Instagram, Facebook, anything." Finn didn't knew where this was going, but he knew that Ryan was being serious so he opened the Instagram app. He stopped breathing for a sec. He and Millie were everywhere. His whole feed was full of photos from Millie entering the building of his apartment with her suitcase. He kept scrolling but the photos and videos kept coming. "Have you seen it?" Finn forgot that he was still on the phone with Ryan. "What the fuck is this?" "You tell me, Finn. I thought that you two weren't friends anymore. You already messed up this whole thing when you kissed, but now it's even worse." "Why, we are just being friends." "Because she is with Jacob, Finn! This can ruin your career, this is going to cause some really bad press!" Finn was quiet. They didn't thought about it, that someone could see them. If someone spotted them in public or anything, they could tell the story that they were just being friends. But this was different. "We can tell that I picked Millie up from the airport and I showed her my apartment?" Finn tried. "Just fix it. Post a photo in social media and fix this, Finn."