See you soon.

Don't you know I'm no good for you?

I've learned to lose you, can't afford to.

Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'

But nothin' ever stops you leavin'

"Passengers for flight 231 to Los Angeles can board now. I repeat: passengers..."

Finn grabbed his bag while he was waiting in the line. He handed his ticket over and his passport got scanned, while the man in front of him pointed forwards. "Seat 11 E, sir." Finn nodded is head and he walked towards his seat and when reaching it, his body fell down on it.

The last 18 hours had been exhausted.

He grabbed her wrist, trying to pull her away from the suitcase. Like that would change her mind, nobody could changes Millies mind.

"Mills! You can't be serious! You're leaving? Now?"

She turned her head around. "I need to, I need to figure this out Finn." He came closer to her, smelling her vanilla scent. "But we can do that together, we can figure it out together!" This hopeful look in his eyes, while he met with hers.

But she shook her head.

"I have to do this by myself Finn." How could she be so cold? How could she decide this on her own? She wasn't really leaving, right?

But his question got answered the minute she closed her suitcase and put it down at the door. "My parents booked me a flight in two hours." She was the one that came closer towards him now, her hand reaching for his cheek. "I have to talk to him Finn, I have to bring out a statement, I-I have to fix this. Because it's my fault."

His long fingers went around her small wrist again. "How can you say that? That it's your fault?" His voice was trembling, they both heard it. But there didn't came an answer to his question.

"You know I love you Finn Wolfhard. I will always do."

A tear left his eye. "I love you too Millie, but you-you can't leave now!" His voice turned a little bit angry, darker.

"I have to Finn, I hope you'll understand."

A question had been circling around his mind, willing to ask it, but not willing to know the answer. But the words already floated down his lips.

"W-what about us?"

"W-we'll find our way."

Her hand let go off his warm cheek and she grabbed her stuff. Turning her head around for the last time. A tear came rolling down and she wiped it away. Their eyes met, their eyes that always burned from desire. But something in hers changed, he could see it. He saw the darkness, the pain.

The tears in her eyes shimmering like diamonds.

"Mil-Millie."

The way her name left his lips made her shiver. "I'm so sorry."

And she turned around. He heard how Sadie started crying a few seconds later. He heard how her lovely, gentle voice told them she was leaving. He heard how she started sobbing while she probably hugged her friends. He heard how the door opened and he heard how a car was waiting in front. He heard how the door clicked again, while a car took off outside.

She was gone.

And then he flips. He started slamming against the wall, he slammed until his knuckles bled. But his rage didn't stop. He grabbed the vase that was on the cabinet, throwing it on the ground until it fell into a thousand pieces. His body collapsed next to it and he started slamming on the floor. He couldn't take this, he couldn't take her leaving, he couldn't take it to see her suffer and he couldn't take the fact he could lose her.