City girl.

That Arizona sky burning in your eyes,

You look at me and, babe, I wanna catch on fire, 

It's buried in my soul like California gold, 

You found the light in me that I couldn't find.

"Babe, come on." They arrived at the Plaza hotel. Finns parents stayed there and they agreed to meet here. They survived the crowd of reporters, photographers and fans outside. Everyone was in love with them as a couple and wanted to take pictures and get interviews with them.  

Noah had left this morning. Millie felt a bit guilty, because he had come all the way to Atlanta for the show and the night ended with this whole drama thing. She hated the fact that Jacob came to Atlanta. She said 'sorry' to Finn over a hundred times. She hadn't slept much, thinking about it the whole night. 

Tomorrow night they would fly to France. They needed to catch the last flight tonight, after the show, back to New York. They would grab their luggage at Finns apartment and after that they would go straight to JFK and meet up there with the others. Millie was thinking about it. She still had to tell her parents that she was flying to France tomorrow to spend the holidays there. 

Suddenly she heard a female voice. 

A voice she knew. A voice that sounded familiar and safe. It was the voice of Mary Wolfhard. 

"Hi sweethearts!" She came walking towards them. Dressed in a appropriate black dress. She hugged her son, who was way taller than she was. "I missed you baby." Finn hugged her back and she pressed a firm kiss on his cheek. He laughed awkwardly. "Missed you to mom." Millie saw Finns father and his brother behind Mary. She wanted to greet them but she didn't get the chance yet, because Mary pulled her in her arms. "Millie, that's a long time ago. I missed you, honey." "I missed you too. It's nice to see you all again." She smiled at Finns mother. She had this special bound with this woman. She was like a second mother to her. Always so caring. Sometimes even more than her own parents. 

Millie greeted Eric Wolfhard, Finns father, and his brother Nick. "Come on, we reserved a table at the restaurant", Eric said. Finn grabbed Millies hand and they walked after his parents. Nick looked at Finn. This teasing look on his face. Finn rolled with his eyes. His lips forming the words: 'shut up'

They sat down at the table and ordered a bottle of water and some coffee. Finns mother looked at them. "Well, how are you two doing? How is the tour?" Finn replied: "It's amazing. I swear, the public is amazing and it's just so much fun. Right Mills?" He looked next to him. "Yeah, it's amazing. I mean their music is amazing and the whole vibe around it, I really love it." She looked back at Finn. "That's really nice, son", Finns father said. He wasn't much of a talker, but he was one of the sweetest men on the earth. "And how are you?" Finn asked. "We're fine! Just really happy to be here, with you guys!" his mother replied enthusiastic. She looked at her youngest son. Suddenly she got this worrying look on her face. 

"Honey, what did you do with your nose?" Finn touched his nose, that was still a bit swollen. "U-uhm, I-I I bumped against some glass door, really stupid!" He knew that his parents weren't on any social media, neither was his brother. He just hoped that they wouldn't read the articles in the papers. "Oh, sweety! But Millie is taking care of you right?" "Of course!" Millie said. 

"How was the Stranger Things reunion week, Finn?" his brother asked then. "It was really nice! We had so much fun! It was nice to see each other again and stuff." "Happy to hear that." Nick asked further: "and I assume that you two found each other again, didn't you?" Finn looked at Millie. "Yeah, I think so." She hold his hand under the table. "I knew it from the beginning, I knew it. But I'm really happy for you guys!" Nick replied. Finn laughed awkwardly.