Power of love.

Perfection is nothing more than a phantom shadow we're all chasing.

It became dawn and Millie already traveled a few hours, hopping on different busses, without a particular destination in her head.

She just needed to get away. Because they all deserved someone better.

She pulled the cap down that she wore, so it covered half of her face, and put her hands in the pockets of the dark, long coat that surrounded her small body. She was walking through this small city, looking for some place to shelter for the rain.

Her eyes landed on a small building a few feet further, a sign with the word 'bar' on it. A drink, that's what she needed. So she found her feet taking her there, while she lowered her head.

She opened the door and a bell ringed, making this old, male bartender look up from some papers he was looking in. She sat down on a barstool, puling out her coat, while she grabbed a five dollar bill from her pocket.

"What can I do for you, honey?"

She caught the old man looking at here, while he grabbed the dollar bill. "Somethings strong", she said without looking up at him. He turned around, grabbing a glass and pouring some whiskey in it, and he sled it to her over the bar. "Here."

She took a huge gulp, the liquor burning in her throat. But she didn't care. She heard the bell ring again, and a cold breeze made her shiver. She looked next to her, while another man, maybe in his half forties, sat down next to her.

"Same as always Ross?" the bartender asked.

"Same old, same old", the man next to her answered. The old man handed him a coffee and a glass with a small yellow, layer inside of it.

"Amaretto", she heard him saying, he must of caught her looking at it.

"What are you doing here, sweets? All alone?" the man continued.

"Escaping my shit."

"What does dat mean?"

"Means I made some big mistakes." She let out a sigh.

"Mistakes?"

"Yeah, mistakes." The bartender grabbed her empty glass, while pouring some more whiskey in it, handing it back to her.

"Hurt someone?" the mans questioning voice asked.

"People around me deserve better."

"Like who?"

She couldn't answer that immediately.

Like the boy that made me believe in love again.

"Just people."

She lowered her head, wondering why she was talking to this stranger actually, when all she needed to do was finding a place to hide. The bartender shove her another glass filled with some liquor, and she took it in one gulp, feeling lightheaded already.

While Millie was getting herself drunk, Finn opened his eyes, and his hand started searching for the girl next to him. That was until he realized that there wasn't another person in the bed, besides him. He got up immediately, pulling on a pair of shorts and a sweater.

While he opened the door, he looked right into the sleepy eyes of Kelly Brown. "Where is Millie?" he asked straight forward. "Millie?" her mother replied questioning. "Yeah?"

"I don't know, thought she was still sleeping."

He thought he was going crazy for a minute, like going really crazy. Where the hell did she go then?