Girls just wanna have fun.

Cause you, I would die for you, yeah

Darling if you want me to

You, I would die for you.

I would die 4 u - Prince

After the dinner they went to this club somewhere in New York City. Millie was dancing with Sadie. They both drank a few beers and Millie was feeling already a little bit light headed. She knew she had to be careful. The boys were talking about all sort of things. Adam was talking with his crew. The ambiance in the club was really nice. Finn looked at the two girls. They were dancing like they had no care in the world. He smiled. Deep down he was glad that he saw Millie happy right now.

The night went by fast. Time flies when you're having fun. Millie and Sadie did a lot of shots with some boys that where also in the club. Gaten and Caleb also had a few drinks and were dancing now. Only Noah and Finn were kind of sober. They drank a few beers, but that was it. Noah was looking at Millie. She had to be careful. The club got bussier and bussier.

Millie wasn't feeling so good. She practically had throw out all her food and she felt the alcohol kicking in. Besides that, the talk she had with Jacob on the phone was still in her head. She needed some air. "Sadie!" She yelled, trying to talk to her best friend. "Sadie, I'm going out to get some air." She pointed to the door. Sadie nodded. "Do you want me to come?" "No, I'm fine by my own", Millie replied. She walked to the door. Suddenly she felt dizzy. She grabbed the bar and breathed deeply in and out. Relax, she thought. She grabbed the door and walked outside. Finn's eyes following her.

He didn't know why, maybe it was the alcohol and maybe he didn't really cared anymore because of it. Suddenly he found himself walking towards the door, following the short, skinny girl he just saw leaving. 

He stood outside and felt de cold air getting into his lungs. He looked around and then he saw here. She was sitting at the sidewalk. Her hands in her hair, she held her head down. 

"Mill?" She heard his voice. His deep, mysterious voice. She turned to him. They locked eyes.

"Are you okay?" "Yeah, fine. I just needed some air." She tried to stood up but she almost fell. He grabbed her arms and held her on her feet. "I just think I drank too much" she said. "Yeah I can see that" He chuckled. She smiled back, shivering. It was freezing. 

He pulled off his jacket and hang it on her shoulders. "Here, I don't want you to get sick." 

She thanked him, still in doubt if Jacob would like this. They just stood outside, but it was comfortable. They watched all the cars, the taxi's. They watched the city that never sleeps. Millie spoke up: "Finn, I think we have to go back inside." Finn nodded.

 She gave him his jacket back. They walked back inside the bar. Sadie saw her and walked towards her. Millie knew her friend was drunk. "Come on Mills, just dance with me!" Millie decided that she enjoyed this night and she just wanted to dance. Forget everything. They got more drinks and Millie was dancing like she never had before. Sadie was yelling and Gaten and Caleb where dancing as well. Noah was talking with some random guy and Finn was watching. He never was a good dancer, so he don't wanted to embarrass himself. Sadie grabbed his hands: "Come dance with us Finnie! Have some fun!" "I'm having fun!!!" He replied offended. He started to dance and decided to let it go.

Meanwhile Millie was doing shots with all this random guys. Finn looked at her. She had to be careful. She had thrown up earlier that night. 

"Jeeez, can you just stop looking at her or talk to her?" Finn heard Sadie say. He looked at the redhead. She was drunk, that was sure.