Fix you.

One kiss is all it takes,

Fallin' in love with me, 

Possibilities. 

"I don't want to get out of bed!" Finn was shacking Millies shoulders. "Mills, we are already late! You have to get up now!" She opened her eyes. "How late is it?" 

"We have 15 minutes before the bus leaves." "What?! But I have to do my make up, my hair and shower and..." "Babe, there isn't time for that. Besides, we're sitting in a bus for like six hours..." "So?" "So.. Nobody actually cares how you're looking." 

"But, I...." "You know that I think you're beautiful, no matter what you look like." She sighed. Finn stood up and threw one of his hoodies towards her. "Here, it's freezing outside." She smiled at him. "Thanks." 

She got up from the bed and threw her stuff in her suitcase. Suddenly someone was pounding on the door. "Guys, are you ready?" It was Caleb. 

"Yeah, almost!" Finn replied. He looked at Millie. "I thought we had 15 minutes?" she asked. "I guess they wanna go, so are you ready?" "Finn, look at me. Do I look like I'm ready?" 

That came out a little bit more annoyed than she wanted to. "Sorry, I'm just not really a morning person, I guess." He came towards her and handed her one of her jeans. "Here." He pulled his arm around her and kissed her on her hair. "Just pull it on, and then we go." 

A few minutes later they were ready and went to the reception hall. Everyone was waiting there already. "Hi!" Millie said excited. Her morning mood disappeared, for some reason. She was holding hands with Finn, while they walked to the others. 

"Hi guys!" Sadie said. "Okay, the bus leaves at the back of the hotel. So let's go there." They all grabbed their stuff and started walking. 

Noah was walking next to Millie. "Where did you go last night? Did you explore Paris?" She looked at him. "Yeah, we actually did. Finn took me to the Eiffel Tower." Noah chuckled. "Sounds romantic!" Millie smiled. "Yeah, it was actually..." 

They were quiet. "No?" "Yeah?" "I know that I haven't been the perfect best friend lately and stuff..." "What do you mean?" "Well, I barely spoke to you and there's so much I have to tell you!" "Mills, I don't blame you or anything. But yeah, sometimes I miss you..." She looked into his big eyes. "But this week is going to be amazing, and we'll talk about everything, alright!" Noah went further. He smiled towards Millie. "We will, definitely!" 

They arrived at the bus. It was a small bus, with 8 rows on each sides. The driver grabbed their luggage and threw it in the luggage bin of the bus. Sadie showed him their tickets and they went inside. 

"Shotgun a seat at the window!" Gaten yelled. He sat down on a seat and Noah sat down next to him. "Ready for the ride Schnapper?!" Gaten asked. "Yeah, sure!" Noah replied. Millie looked at them and chuckled. "You are crazy, Gate." She sat down on a row behind them. 

Sadie sat down next to Caleb and laid with her head on his chest. His hand brusher her arm. He yelled something to Finn who was still standing in the aisle. The driver closed the door and he started the bus. 

Finn sat down next to his girlfriend. She looked up and their eyes met. 

Finn gave her a sandwich. "Here, I made it for you." "What, why?" "Because I know you probably don't want to eat in some fast food restaurant with everyone and you have to eat something." 

That was sweet of him. Really sweet. 

"T-thankyou." He cubbed her cheek with his hand and placed a kiss on her lips.