Bleeding love.

Side Note: I just published a new story: Evenfall. It's a Fillie fanfic and I'm so excited about it! It's totally different from this book, the whole storyline. It's a bit darker, a bit mysterious. But I love it. So go read it!

Warning: if you're having difficulties with themes like suicide, self harm or anything like that I won't recommend reading this. So, read on your own risk. 

...

One day you will realize that in my eyes all the stars shine, only for you.

It was Christmas Day, the 25th of December. Finn was baking his blueberry pancakes in the kitchen, while Noah and Millie were running around like two children, with decoration in their hands. A big, green tree was standing in the corner of the room, the ultimate Christmas feeling. 

"Noah!" he heard how she yelled his name while Noah was running after her. Suddenly she came running towards him, grabbing his arms. "No! Stop! You know I can't take tickling!" she tried to slam away Noahs hands and hide behind Finns body, but Noah got to her and lifted her up. Finn watched them, a smile around his face. Christmas was Millies favorite time of the year, always had been. 

He flipped the pancakes while his gaze fell on all the empty beer bottles they drank two nights ago, his thoughts went back to his birthday. 

Millie handed him a paper bag, while her cheeks were a bit red. They spent all night in the cabin made from blankets and pillows. Talking about the memories on the photos, talking about them, about their lives, about almost everything. And it felt good, they felt strong again. 

He grabbed something out of the paper bag, it was a card. He unfold it and laid it in front of him. He recognized it immediately, New York. It was a map of New York. He looked next to him, the excitement in her eyes said it all. There were things written on it: places, must go's, her favorite spots. His eyes landed on the beach were they swam together, there was a red circle on it. 

"We didn't finish our epic New York tour", she suddenly whispered. He looked at her again, locking eyes with her. "So, I decided that it was my turn to give you on." A smile appeared on his face, a smile from ear to ear. "Millie Bobby Brown, you're crazy. This is the best gift ever!" He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him, reaching for her lips. 

"Thank you babe." 

"Do you like it? I-I mean..." "Mills, I love it. I love it, really. Don't be so insecure about it!" and while he said that their lips melted again that night. He pushed her down a bit, hiding in their little cabin. 

They stayed up almost the whole night, so they had a lazy morning yesterday. Noah and Gaten made him a late birthday breakfast and after that they went to this village nearby and did an escape room. 

Suddenly he felt someone slamming on his shoulder. He turned his head and looked right into Gatens happy face. "Yo dude, Merry Christmas!" he said excited, while he grabbed a cup of coffee. "You too, Gate!" Finn replied happily at him. 

Sadie came downstairs as well and she put on Christmas music. Last Christmas sounded through the room. 

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart... But the very next day you gave it away... This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special..." 

Millie came walking towards him, singing along with the music. She placed her hands around his body and laid her head down on his back. "I love Christmas so much Finn!" she said excited, giving him a kiss on the cheek. She turned around and grabbed some plates, while Finn put the pancakes on it. "They smell delicious!" Millie took the plates and walked towards the dining room, where the others were sitting around the table.