Some words before...

"Cause you're a sky, cause you're a sky full of stars. Im gonna give you my heart."

We all know the word 'love'. We all know love is something that's so hard to explain. You just can't. But what if you think you experienced what love is, but it turns out it isn't like that at all? What if you think you know what love is, but it turns out that it wasn't what you thought it was? What if... You found out that love is so much more? What if love consumes you?

One year after Stranger Things ended, the cast reunites again. Sadie, Noah, Finn, Gaten, Caleb and Millie see each other in New York. But there happened a lot. How this is going to end? That's for you to find out.

This book is about love. It's about friendship. It's about family and loyalty. It's about the difficulties of being a teenager. It's about heavy stuff. It's about adventures and new beginnings. But mostly it's about two people, two people and the word L O V E.

After I read like sixteen books about Fillie I started to write a book about them myself. Im really excited to start this journey and see what comes of it. I don't have some update schedule so you will see yourself when I started to write a new chapter. If you have any feedback just let me know in the comments! Just no hate:) Remember it's just a story and it's FICTION.

Main characters:

- Millie Bobby Brown - 18 years old.

- Finn Wolfhard - 19, almost 20 years old.

- Sadie Sink - 20 years old.

- Gaten Matarazzo - 20 years old.

- Noah Schnapp - 18 years old.

- Caleb McLaughlin - 21 years old.

Note: If your having difficulties with themes like eating disorder, mistreatment or depression I wouldn't recommend this book to you.

With all the love from me.