Case 086. ALEJANDRO 👮

Alejandro
Senator Miguel Fuentebella elected as the new president of the Philippine republic. The vice president who should take over the position, turned out also a member of RDV's organization. They recovered the list of member of RDV's organization, at ang lahat ng sangkot ay nahaharap sa paglilitis sa senado. The senate president take over the position. The news was a flashed in the television and the newspapers everywhere.

"Guys in case you don't know, si Senator Fuentebella na ang bagong presidente, and guess what his new task as a President of the Philippines?" Ivan happily announced the news to them. Which is they already know-but he don't know what the president's first task that Ivan was blabbering about.

"Ano?" sabay-sabay na tanong ng mga kasama niya.

"Eh syempre to give awards to outstanding police officers who chased RDV, este... si RDV's pala.

"Inspector, sa wakas malinis na ang pangalan ng dad mo. You give justice to his death...finally." Niel who's behind him said and tapped his shoulder.

"Tama ka Niel, sa wakas malaya na siya." Tumayo siya at akmang lalabas nang pigilan siya ni Ivan.

"Inspector saan ka pupunta? Kailagan na nating pagpapogi dahil mamaya na 'yong pagkilala sa atin," Ivan said blocking his way.

"I have to confirm one thing." Marahan niyang tinabig ang nakaharang na kamay ni Ivan at hinakbang ang pinto. Lalabas na sana siya nang muling humarap nang may makalimutan.

"Inspector Santiago, go there with them, to represent my team. I want you to receive the award for me."

"Inspector Garcia, ba't ako?"

"Cause you deserves it!" Tinapik niya pa ito sa balikat bago lumabas ng pinto.

"Tsk...nakakasuka," Ivan blurted. If all he knows nagseselos lang ito sa atensyon niya kay Tobby.

"Pero Garcia, baka nakalimutan mo na award din akong tatangapin."

"Ano? Best back-up awards?" Ivan chuckled. Buti na lang at 'di ito pinatulan ni Tobby.

"Ikaw naman talaga ang humuli kay RDV, remember...you're the one who put handcuffs on him."

"Pero sa'yo nakapangalan ang operasyon kung pumalpak 'yon 'di ko naman aakuin."

"Wow parang narinig ko na yan ah!" Ivan's clapped his hand and smiled widely.

"Tobby, I'm not saying that I wouldn't acknowledge the award. I just have important thing to do so, will you receive the award for me?"

Tobby shrugged. "Okay, pero subukan mo pa ring humabol."

"I will," he said before turning his back to everyone. He also don't imagine that he and Tobby will get along well. They're not friends but at least they're civil to each other.

He hopped in his motorcycle and drove away to his destination. Tulad ng sinabi niya kay Ivan, he have to confirm one thing. The thing about RDV was ended, pero may isang bagay pa siyang kailangang tapusin.

He was determined to know the truth. He badly need to confirmed it. He needs to know the answer, and he guess it was the right time to know that answer.

He reached his destination in less than an hour. He feel something he can't point out when his feet stomped on the place. Inilibot niya ang paningin sa buong lugar. Hindi ito ang unang beses na makatapak siya roon... but this is the first time na pumunta siya roon na kinakabahan.

The man in a leather jacket appeared out of nowhere. Bakit ngayon lang nga ba niya napansin? Maiba man ang itsura nito, ang kilos o galaw hindi nito maitatago ang tunay na katauhan.