Case 089. Farewell 👮

"Till Next Time"

ALEJANDRO
He heaved a sigh as he zipped his traveling bag. He's all ready—ready to leave.

He's happy to be with his family, but a little part of him feel empty. He live in Capitol almost half of his life. Dito na siya nagbinata at lumaki. He live alone before, but he's feel contented cause there was people who's beside him all the time. Who never leave his side, but now, he have to bod goodbye. That's make him feel guilty.

"Did you pack all your things?" his father sat beside him and asked him.

Nakauwi na sila sa Sta. Maria at nailabas na rin nila sa hospital ang kanyang ina. Naayos na ang lahat ng kailagan nila sa pag-alis siya na nga lang yata ang hindi pa handa.

He nodded and smiled. Hindi naman nakalusot sa paningin ng ama ang pilit niyang ngiti.

"Aren't you happy?" malungkot na tumingin ang ama sa kanya.

He look at his father. "I'm happy Pa, but of course I feel sad at the same time...I guess it's just natural." He shrugged off his shoulder as he said that. Natural naman talaga siguro na marakamdam ng lungkot kapag aalis ka, kapag may mga maiiwan ka.

His father nodded and tapped his shoulder. "Yeah, it's natural. Ako rin naman nalulungkot din ako na iiwan ko na ang Capitol, ang PhiloSpy."

Tumayo ang ama at nagpakawala ng buntong haninga. "If you want you can visit the headquarters for the last time."

He stood up and nodded. "Yes Pa I'm going to visit them. You too Pa, you can visit PhiloSpy first, before we leave."

"I will," his father replied with a smile.

Happiness filled his senses. He wish everything will stay as it is. This is the new beginning for everyone.

MASTER GEORGE

                     PHILOSPY
He look at huge arc in the entrance on his agency. The place where justice is possible. The place where you can be with the people who'll understand you. The place he lived for the past years.

Marami mang masamang alaala, mas lamang ang mga masasayang alaala. Ang mga alaalang mahirap iwan at kalimutan.

"Master Trinity and Dexter decided to get married. Alexis got back her badge and started to work at SCBI." Patricia appeared out of nowhere.

He look at her and smiled. "And me, I'm leaving. You...what's your plan?"

Patricia heaved a sigh as she put her hands on her pocket. "Master George, I guess this is the right time to go back to my family. Nabalitaan ko na nakulong na 'yong step father ko." Patricia's step father—who tried to abuse her— turned out as one of RDVs' minion. He's also a drug dealer, small time drug dealer tulad ng magkakapatid na Sombreno."My mother live alone. Gusto ko na ring kalimutan 'yong mga nangyari. I want to start a new life...with her."

Master George tapped her shoulder. "Whenever your decision, I'll support you. I wish your happiness Patricia."

"Thank you Master George." Patricia smiled.

"Promised to visit here regularly. I want to keep this place. Dito kayo magkita-kita nila Alexis.

"Yes Master George we'll take care of this place, don't worry."

Master George smiled and look at the arch for the last time. "PHILOSPY"

He will never forget that place for sure. Wherever he'll go, he will always remember this place.

A place which he can't replace from anywhere.

ALEJANDRO
He parked his motorcycle in front of Capitol Police District. He saw Alexis storming out of the office and hopped in the police patrol. Her team followed her—his former team.

She hopped in the police patrol and drove away. One the other hand, his eyes still fix on the police patrol driven by Alexis.

Life is full of sorrow and mystery but it's also filled with people who endure it. Those people who never leave your side. Those people who join you overcome your fears. Those people who'll help you no matter what happen.

And he's looking to those people right now. The people who leave a huge mark on his heart.

He's not clingy, he doesn't shows his emotions, but now, he admit that he'll surely miss them

He smiled while still looking at the police patrol. "Till next time."

👮👮

A/N: Last Chapter then Epilogue stay tune.

Vote please?