𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨

The next day at school in the one class they both shared there was a field trip announced
A week in Spain.

Not only was corbyn beyond excited he was determined to drag daniel along.

That wasn't an easy task.
Daniel had knew corbyn would try to bring him along so he came up with a list of One hundred reasons exactly why it was I safe to travel to a foreign country.

Corbyn knew he would have to give him One hundred reasons why all his paranoias were wrong.

After twenty five corbyn was lost and out of ideas so he decided to get help.

"Uh I just sit at his table me and Zach don't really know him." Jack explained.

"But if it helps me and jack could take a photo of the list and see what we can think of." Zach chimed in.

"Thanks you guys are the best I gotta get going!" Corbyn smiled patting them both on the shoulders.

Zach and jack were nice people but he knew they only enjoyed being each others friends. It was a stretch to think they would involve anyone else in their friendship.

they would have a temporary friend who would sit at their table and that's why corbyn assumed that's why daniel was there

A few days had passed by and corbyn was losing hope of spending a week in spain with Daniel.

"CORBYN! WE DID IT!" Zach and jack came running down the hallway with a long list panting and out of breath

"How?! You guys are the best!" Corbyn grabbed them into a tight hug feeling immensely grateful

"Well it wasn't exactly us we did about ten. But we met some guy that used to be his friend and he filled out the other fifty because you did twenty five and Jonah did ten!." Jack explained rubbing the back of his neck.

"Someone knew that many reasons? I thought daniel didn't have any close friends.." Corbyn pondered who it could've been. He was ninety percent sure daniel has never dated before from his behavior. Maybe corbyn was wrong about it all this time.

he was.

"His name was Chase I think." zach guesses.

"Shut up it was Charlie." Jack elbowed him in the stomach causing Zach to groan.

"Huh. Well tell him I said thank you."

-

As daniel exited the school to go home he was stopped by corbyn.

"Danny please go to Spain with me." Corbyn pleaded to me.

"No I already told you why. We also had an agreement." I chuckled as I started to walk away.

I was planning on trying a new padlock on my door so I would be safer at night.

because the possibility of someone randomly breaking through my door at any time of night was higher than most would think.

"I've got you One hundred reasons why you should stay with me in Spain for a week." Corbyn spoke.

"Liar. It's only been four days." I turned around frowning.

he had a big toothy smile on his face.
I snatched the paper from his hand my mouth dropped seeing each one had a answer.

"how did you do this corbyn?" I looked up at him confused written in my features.

"I had a little help from a few friends. You never said I couldn't have help." Corbyn winked.

I desperately wanted to tell him I would go with him. But first I would have to get a job for money.

"I need a job.."

"I think I have a place in mind buttercup." He smiled widely

all this smiling was bound to give me a headache.

_____________________________

All this cute pet names from corbyn are adorable hahah

Sorry for the delay haha