𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

TW: mentions of sensitive subjects

a/n: comment or I'll cry >:,(

i never realized how self centered I was until I saw corbyn.

he sat outside next to Harrison and Anderson in the grass with a red face.

he had real problems that I was afraid I couldn't fix. Corbyn had issues that he never told me and I had forgotten.

the real reason why corbyn left.

corbyn was abused at home. That was just the sugar coated version of what happened in corbyns life.

The truth came out when Harrison said he saw corbyn applying makeup to parts of himself. Corbyn broke when he was caught.

now I sat on the porch watching Harrison and Anderson try and comfort corbyn. He seemed scared something I never thought I'd see from corbyn.

"you're going to be okay corbyn. she can never hurt you again." Harrison comforted corbyn as corbyns head rested in his hands.

"you don't need to cover your scars they make you who you are." Anderson chinned I'm sadly.

"You're so strong corbyn. So strong."

I sadly realized we were both hiding something. Maybe corbyns secret was worse than my own.

_

I stared at my old phone looking through the messages. Ana had stopped trying days ago but my mother still called twice a day and left text almost every hour.

Charlie still hadn't given up and the text messages he left were unsettling to say the least

They went from sweet to terrifying.
reading them made daniel fell like throwing up and hiding away in a blanket.

They made daniel want to go home in fear. So that Charlie would be pleased again.

but daniel knew he couldn't go home not now atleast.

My hand reached up to my beanie pulling it off as my other scrolled through my messages.

My left hand was gripped into my hair pulling some hairs out.

charlie: come back now

you're making a huge mistake

I'm going to have you raped if you stay where you are

I bet you went to prostitution to have somewhere to live

you're broke and nothing without me

you need me.

my eyes scanned the words over and over again . I was making a mistake.

I rushed to the bathroom to look at myself.

Disgusting.

I gasped when I noticed I was balding on the side of my head. It was from the amounts of times I had pulled on my hair from anxiety.