𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙙

as the last day of the trip approached I felt as if my dad wouldn't want to see me at all. Christian and Tyler seemed abit off from seeing me and I wanted nothing more then to get out of there. I hadn't held corbyns hand in days and I was aching for his attention. He wouldn't give it to me though. maybe he wanted to show my brothers he respected them by giving me space but that wasn't what I wanted. Corbyn was a people pleaser though.

I packed my things in a hurry ready to leave. This place felt suffocated and I was tired of pretending to be perfect for Christian and Tyler I just wanted things to be normal.

But things weren't normal. I had never felt so distant from corbyn in my life and I knew it was this house doing it to us. I needed us to be okay again. I knew i wasn't being paranoid again. I couldn't be.

"Are you sure you want to leave before you see your dad? It's been years daniel are you sure you're making the right decision? "Corbyn asked from the door way. I looked at him and nodded sadly. If we didn't go now we would miss Harrison and Anderson's last day before they went back home to London. They meant more the. A dad who didn't seem to care about me . I wanted to see him but I knew in my heart he didn't want to see me.
"Ok." Was all corbyn said before quickly exiting.

That meant he was unhappy with me. That means we might breakup soon if we don't get out.

So corbyn and I left the house after a quick goodbye.

_

the entire ride to the airport was silent because corbyn put in his headphones. I assumed it was to block me out. He must hate me now I wish I knew what I did wrong. I would do anything to fix it. Even the two hours we sat waiting to board the plane not a single word left his mouth. I was begging to lose it. I began to think about how broken I would be when he finally let me go. After all I was a burden to him.

his brother didn't like me now he didn't as well. we were called to board the plane he didn't even glance at me.

When we sat down together corbyn set his phone infront of him and watched a movie in silence. Cautiously I lay my hand over his but he quickly pulled away giving me a look. "Not now daniel." His voice was serious and I felt defeated.

Hours later we were at our temporary home and sat outside the airport.

"We were getting looks from the guy beside me. I didn't know him or what he was capable of. So I moved my hand daniel." Corbyn said as he put his arm around my waist pulling me closer. But somehow my nerves weren't all too calm.

-
I felt reassured for the moment as corbyn and I walked inside the house with our hands intertwined. I craved his touch for days. Harrison came to the door but there was no smile on his face but a worried frown. "Chris is here to see you."

"Chris?" Corbyn said with an eyebrow raised.

"Christina. Your ex girlfriend." Harrison said as corbyns hand fell from mine. He quickly followed Harrison leaving me alone by the front door.

something told me things weren't going to be okay.

Suddenly I was feeling paranoid again.

____________________________