𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

daniel had forgotten what it was like to be loved. He had forgotten people were capable of showing that type of passion to him.

so when corbyn kissed him he couldn't stop thinking of it. Daniel seavey was falling in love once again.

And Daniel hadn't been in love in a very long time he forgotten it was possible.

no longer it was corbyn who reached out for daniels hand. It was daniel who held corbyns first.

A new feeling of butterflies was in his stomach constantly when corbyn so much as glanced at him. Daniel yearned for corbyns friendly gestures more often.

Daniels love went so far that he lay awake at night to think about corbyns kind actions.

Daniel really missed love.

_

As corbyn and Daniel sat in the park corbyn had brought a surprise for him.

"I know this is cheesy Daniel but maybe you will wear it."
he put his hand in daniels dropping something in his hand.

a gold chain with a C&D attached to it. "our friendship has changed my life believe it or not. I've always felt so alone and when you came into my life everything changed." He whispered.

I looked up at him before pouncing on him.
"You're the best!" A big toothy smile appeared on my face.

"what did I do to deserve you?" I hugged him tightly.

corbyn looked beautiful in the light his eyes more vibrant than ever.

maybe falling in love wouldn't be too bad.

"You look dashing daniel seavey."
I got off him and looked away blushing.

"You really think?"

"Only and idiot would think otherwise." he remarked.

"I love spain so much. I've always wanted to go maybe meet someone as a friend. My ex never wanted to go with me." I sighed remembering the amount of times charlie told me not to.

"Spain is so beautiful. I've always wanted to run away to here. It would be a dream. A fresh start away from all things familiar.

"it would be hard when you don't know anyone here." I chuckled

"I have a few friends would you like to meet them?"

_

daniel smiled seeing a bunch of new faces and how well they got along with corbyn.

Daniel didn't understand them because none of them spoke English and Spanish was daniels worst subject.

"Hi." a boy with blond hair smiled holding his hand out to shake it.

Daniel took his hand with a shy smile "sorry I don't speak Spanish."

"That's alright. I'm Luke Korns I'm originally from the U.S." He laughed.